RHINO QUADIO batch #6 - Speculation Extravaganza!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll suggest these three for future consideration. It's funny, when I was reviewing Dragonfly, I thought of my mom who mentioned liking "All Fly Away" when she heard me playing the album when it was new. (She's been gone nearly twenty years).

1722298828425.png
1722299027722.png
1722300755407.png

I like all eight from pupsters selections , especially the UK 's.
if only Passport , Absolute Elsewhere, and Deaf School could be obtained, that would make for a stellar bunch.

But I had a premonition that "FOGHAT - ENERGIZED" , will be in the next bunch of Quadios.
was there confirmation from Steve aka ForagingRhino someplace that this was a Quad in the vaults fizzy?

I like Foghat

Last edited:
The Wiz - original soundtrack
Stardrive Intergalactic Trot

Edgard Varèse: Offrandes, Intégrales, Octandre, Ecuatorial​

Columbia - Princeton Electronic Music Center: Original Four-Channel Versions of Electronic Compositions​

George Crumb - Makrokosmos
Beaver & Krause - Gandharva
The Weill/Milhaud Nonesuch is worthy of a Quadio reissue as well.

Too bad about the Papa John Creach, I really like that one.

with the latest info from various places, here's one that may be out to batch 7 or 8...

I'll call it "The Wild Bunch"

That 'The Modern Jazz Quartet'; I'm hoping Rhino has access to. I recently purchased the CD-4 (it's a double album.) For a live release it's got some good Quad surround, it's like you're standing in the middle of the band on stage with them; not like some of Jazz Atmos titles available that just have ambient rears, especially studio albums. I believe the Quad mix was by Gene Paul -son of Les Paul BTW, and also did the Mingus Moves Quad, IINM.

THE WILD BUNCH.jpg

Back