Ricky's Audio Video Barn Build Project

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps some updates all weekend. Just go to my YouTube page. Oh shit - I forget - I dont have a YouTube page

So this is the story of Farmer Cal

Remember my dandelion forest out back of the property ? Well - shit - in less than 3 months it turned into Amazon jungle !! Four to 5 foot high crap
everywhere !!. The shit just grew and grew and grew ( side note - must plant some pot back there !!! ) Mrs Cbmmm3 said this needed to be addressed.
But how ? A mower aint gonna cut it

Farmer Cal was out in his field about 2 weeks ago - about a mile down the road - with a massive 2 ganger brush hog. I park my truck on side of road and go sprinting towards him. All quarter mile or so. Turns out he and I both have the gift of gab. we hit it off splendidly.

And the Amazon forest is gone - and at a respectable price - for a 3 plus acre mow job that only a hogger can tackle. And I have a new friend View attachment 106767 the Dandelion Forest is gone for now. Beware the next year!
The Dandelion Forest is gone. For now. Just wait till next year...

Perhaps some updates all weekend. Just go to my YouTube page. Oh shit - I forget - I dont have a YouTube page

So this is the story of Farmer Cal

Remember my dandelion forest out back of the property ? Well - shit - in less than 3 months it turned into Amazon jungle !! Four to 5 foot high crap
everywhere !!. The shit just grew and grew and grew ( side note - must plant some pot back there !!! ) Mrs Cbmmm3 said this needed to be addressed.
But how ? A mower aint gonna cut it

Farmer Cal was out in his field about 2 weeks ago - about a mile down the road - with a massive 2 ganger brush hog. I park my truck on side of road and go sprinting towards him. All quarter mile or so. Turns out he and I both have the gift of gab. we hit it off splendidly.

And the Amazon forest is gone - and at a respectable price - for a 3 plus acre mow job that only a hogger can tackle. And I have a new friend View attachment 106767
And just wait until Farmer Cal gets wind that instead of animal husbandry pursuits, his neighbor Ricko is constructing a state of the art ATMOS extravaganza with his sizeable barn inciting him to utter "Those DAMN City Slickers!"

But growing POT on those three acres is the best idea I heard all day!

And ALL will be forgiven as Ricko rolls up some primo homegrown weed, hands it to Farmer Cal and both enjoy some shit ass kickin' music "The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down ..." by the BAND blasting through cbmmm3's massive state of the art MANBARN!

jeffbeckwired.jpg
345wired.jpg

Speaker wire, HDMI, ethernet plenty of reasons.
For the pulls I did in my music/cinema I left speaker wire runs in the wall so I can easily pull additional wire from any of the locations.
Ok it makes sense for stuff like speaker cable and ethernet, maybe not so much for HDMI. I try to keep those as short as possible.

I initially thought it was romex cable. My bad.

Back