Ricky's Audio Video Barn Build Project

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
project update.
1. the exterior siding is done ( less board and batten / trim painting - and gutters install )
2. interior rough in - the HVAC, plumbing and Electrical have all passed inspection. Ill request build rough in inspection this coming week
3. The AV installer will rough in starting 7/8
4. I anticipate Insulation the week of 7/15 ( walls )
5. Drywall to follow
6. the mama bird with babies in nest is still in the garage area interior. mrs cbmmm3 sez no to last piece of soffit until they fledge

345barnexterior.jpg

project update.
1. the exterior siding is done ( less board and batten / trim painting - and gutters install )
2. interior rough in - the HVAC, plumbing and Electrical have all passed inspection. Ill request build rough in inspection this coming week
3. The AV installer will rough in starting 7/8
4. I anticipate Insulation the week of 7/15 ( walls )
5. Drywall to follow
6. the mama bird with babies in nest is still in the garage area interior. mrs cbmmm3 sez no to last piece of soffit until they fledge

View attachment 107054
Wow 🤩

okay. they were very resourceful using the barn and materials lying around ( foam, Styrofoam and Silverline DVD Audio discs ). Kidding on the last point.
And ? They fledged over the last 2 days ( we knew they were close to doing ). So - all is good and I pulled a demo permit that was approved by Mrs Cbmmm3.
birdnest.jpg

Back