Ricky's Audio Video Barn Build Project

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
project update.
1. the exterior siding is done ( less board and batten / trim painting - and gutters install )
2. interior rough in - the HVAC, plumbing and Electrical have all passed inspection. Ill request build rough in inspection this coming week
3. The AV installer will rough in starting 7/8
4. I anticipate Insulation the week of 7/15 ( walls )
5. Drywall to follow
6. the mama bird with babies in nest is still in the garage area interior. mrs cbmmm3 sez no to last piece of soffit until they fledge

345barnexterior.jpg

project update.
1. the exterior siding is done ( less board and batten / trim painting - and gutters install )
2. interior rough in - the HVAC, plumbing and Electrical have all passed inspection. Ill request build rough in inspection this coming week
3. The AV installer will rough in starting 7/8
4. I anticipate Insulation the week of 7/15 ( walls )
5. Drywall to follow
6. the mama bird with babies in nest is still in the garage area interior. mrs cbmmm3 sez no to last piece of soffit until they fledge

View attachment 107054
Wow 🤩

To hell with AARP, they lie to you like they're some extension of the US Military, all the while bleeding Vets for more money. Anyone can join AARP and get the same "discounts" as non-military personal, all you got to do is pay your way in.
I played their game back in the early 1970s when I first got out of the Army, till I found out they were just a big con right up there with $5K power cords. :mad:
Drop Dead AARP
AARP was a big pusher of Obamacare because they made 2.8 billion off of it.

okay. they were very resourceful using the barn and materials lying around ( foam, Styrofoam and Silverline DVD Audio discs ). Kidding on the last point.
And ? They fledged over the last 2 days ( we knew they were close to doing ). So - all is good and I pulled a demo permit that was approved by Mrs Cbmmm3.
View attachment 107129
Regarding your desecration of Silverline DVD~Audio discs as 'filler,' a better use would be to skeet shoot them from the top of your Barncave at night during the FULL moon to simulate the existence of flying saucers which WE ALL KNOW EXIST!

Skeet Shooting GIF by gamebore - Find & Share on GIPHY
Secondary, 2 of 3

Last edited:
Just an idea since you have a blank canvas on the inside of that barn....

https://www.wearerocksax.com/collections/mural

I wish I had a spare wall to dedicate to something like this.
Actually, Im not quite sure how I am going to accessorize the barn. Im prolly going to wait til the project is done. Learn to breathe again, see if there is any money left - and then Ill tackle. The one thing that is perplexing me - I want to show a lot of the physical media that I own on one wall - kind of like when you walk in to a record store. But what I want to show are the many box sets that I have. How do I do this ? Slatwall ? Any suggestions ? And some of those sets are big and heavy - i.e Rush Hemispheres ( S Wilson ) etc. Any thoughts or suggestions ?

Regarding your desecration of Silverline DVD~Audio discs as 'filler,' a better use would be to skeet shoot them from the top of your Barncave at night during the FULL moon to simulate the existence of flying saucers which WE ALL KNOW EXIST!

Skeet Shooting GIF by gamebore - Find & Share on GIPHY
Secondary, 2 of 3
Ralphie...those Silverline discs made a great frisbee :whistle:

Actually, Im not quite sure how I am going to accessorize the barn. Im prolly going to wait til the project is done. Learn to breathe again, see if there is any money left - and then Ill tackle. The one thing that is perplexing me - I want to show a lot of the physical media that I own on one wall - kind of like when you walk in to a record store. But what I want to show are the many box sets that I have. How do I do this ? Slatwall ? Any suggestions ? And some of those sets are big and heavy - i.e Rush Hemispheres ( S Wilson ) etc. Any thoughts or suggestions ?
You can always sell off those MQA discs for 10 cents on the dollar!

MQA letter logo design with polygon shape. MQA polygon and cube shape ...

BARN 🛖 SALE .... ALL Japanese encoded MQA discs with obi strips $.99 EACH

Back