Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, the Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Movie storyboards partially leaked, and it looks like the movie is adapting all the plot points from Sonic Adventure 2.
I'm not sure what rating this children's movie will get, because in the original game, a terminally-ill 12-year-old girl gets mowed down by a SWAT team, and the main villain's grandfather practically gets executed by a firing squad. If I remember correctly.

Last edited:
Take a look at the size box that these two packs of two little light bulbs came in. One might think that the shipper was totally paranoid about breakage. And look at all the paper packing material. If it had been wallpaper, I could have done a whole room...

delivery.jpg

So, the Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Movie storyboards partially leaked, and it looks like the movie is adapting all the plot points from Sonic Adventure 2.
I'm not sure what rating this children's movie will get, because in the original game, a terminally-ill 12-year-old girl gets mowed down by a SWAT team, and the main villain's grandfather practically gets executed by a firing squad. If I remember correctly.

Sonik the Hedgehog, planking.
Because I never pass up the chance to embarrass myself.

2011-08-20 11.28.03.jpg

2011-08-20-11-28-03-jpg.100279

Last edited:
It has only dropped to 44 here is central Florida so far but it will get to mid thirties a few times,the hottest place I been to was in uncle sam's yacht club and trip to Bandar Abbas,Iran in 73.We were playing war games with the Shah of Irans navy before the Ayatollah took over.We hit the beach for liberty at around 115-120 degrees.
Got pretty hot in Nam but I don't recall any specific temps. Humid.

Hello! Hooray! They just strung fiber down my driveway!
I hope it comes soon, it's simply a must
But I hear no connection until August.
So I'll bide my time until that day
-ponder on how I shall pay.

Seriously though, 2Gig up/down for $100 a month the network admin told me. Well.. before the State gets their taxes in. I could choose lower speeds, of course.
So tired of ADSL.
"Boondocks" comes to the 21st century at last. I'm stoked. :SB

Dirty contacts on the switch seems most likely, although with damn near every piece of electronics having a microprocessor in it, it’s hard to say for sure.
I agree. Check nearby related connections also.

Hey...now that contacts were mentioned....after a very long time I integrated a 7.1 Zektor into my system last night!!! I'm quite pleased.

However, when I switch between different processors while playing, I get a significant pop out of the speaker(s). It does not do it everytime, but the majority.

Any thoughts or experience? Much appreciated.

On the bright side, it was extremely cool switching between the DPL II, QSD-1, Tate 101A on the fly.

I should have mentioned I could have asked the same question when previously using my cheap manual switches to do the same thing. Those caused the pop as well. I was hoping the Zektor would eliminate that for whatever reason.

Well I pulled the electronics out of the sub. I had no contact cleaner, guess I used it all hosing a video card a while back. So I used WD40 on the switches, liberally, then blew it all out with my air compressor. Seems to be working OK now. The switches are of course soldered to the board, so if further problems arise I may have to locate some replacements.

Hello! Hooray! They just strung fiber down my driveway!
I hope it comes soon, it's simply a must
But I hear no connection until August.
So I'll bide my time until that day
-ponder on how I shall pay.

Seriously though, 2Gig up/down for $100 a month the network admin told me. Well.. before the State gets their taxes in. I could choose lower speeds, of course.
So tired of ADSL.
"Boondocks" comes to the 21st century at last. I'm stoked. :SB
You're gonna really enjoy Fiber. I can't even imagine having to go back to 100mbits down 10mbits up...seems like torture now!

Back