Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FOMO doesn’t affect me, i’m early retired on a paltry income until I get my state pension, if I can afford it I buy it, if I cant I dont. If I “need” it i’ll sell something to pay for it, for instance I sold two of my Pink floyd Immersion sets to pay for the Camel box set
I sold a kidney.
They grow back, right?
😃

IMG_1555.jpeg

Random -

My wife had a recent colonoscopy, the total bill was $17,500. WTF??? But, out of pocket was $100. Thank GOD I have good insurance.
Last time I had a colonoscopy, the doctor asked if I had any jokes for him before they put me under, because apparently many people do…
I asked him if he ever wondered if hemorrhoids and asteroids should have their names reversed?
He smirked & told the nurse to give me the gas…🫠

For me, I'd rather starve for 24 hours rather than position a camera up my bung hole!

It's the procedure, for sure, that scares me.
You’re usually out cold for the procedure. Good drugs. But up all night with the runs is never fun. Always try to get the procedure done early in the day. That way, you can catch up on the sleep after a good breakfast.

FOMO doesn’t affect me, i’m early retired on a paltry income until I get my state pension, if I can afford it I buy it, if I cant I dont. If I “need” it i’ll sell something to pay for it, for instance I sold two of my Pink floyd Immersion sets to pay for the Camel box set
That all sounds worth it to be “early retired”
Sigh…

It is pretty good but not without its problems, after working (mostly outside) for 45 years I have a number of health issues, my left ankle, my right knee and my back are buggered, apart from that i’m great 🤪
Good thing you are virtually “Surrounded” by comrades to help prop you up!

It is pretty good but not without its problems, after working (mostly outside) for 45 years I have a number of health issues, my left ankle, my right knee and my back are buggered, apart from that i’m great 🤪
Boy I know how that feels !!!
I'm very glad I was able to retire at 60 and have had a good
long time I haven't had to answer an alarm clock. ;)

Back