Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
110715_afl_asg_bauers_somersault_MedRes_046yd72s.gif

Uh-Oh
A grudge match
:eek:
042215_sf_aoki_avoids_pickoff_med_fpla24uv.gif

Could be fun. :D

A few days ago we had torrential rain storms & winds avg 50>60 mph gusting to 80. One of those gusts brought down a huge limb from my neighbors much huger tree. It landed in both his and crossed over to my yard, taking our power line with it. Pulled the power meter & outdoor circuit breaker with it:

WIRING 1.jpg

There were sparks, and not the good kind. Many thousands of local area people were in the same situation. On the 3rd day an electrician came out & was able to install a new weather trap fixture and breaker box. And they did this in the rain with lightning. :eek:

WIRING 2.jpg

My wife says it belongs on the back side of a Walmart. I say it's a thing of beauty!

My wife says it belongs on the back side of a Walmart. I say it's a thing of beauty!

Geez, sorry to hear about this Sonik. You could paint it yellow to more closely match the house. There are paints that will stick to that PVC conduit, but I don't believe that there is a yellow paint that will adhere to the galvanized conduit. However, do not give any of this information to your wife because any work you do on the house erodes the amount of time you could otherwise spend listening to Quadios.

Geez, sorry to hear about this Sonik. You could paint it yellow to more closely match the house. There are paints that will stick to that PVC conduit, but I don't believe that there is a yellow paint that will adhere to the galvanized conduit. However, do not give any of this information to your wife because any work you do on the house erodes the amount of time you could otherwise spend listening to Quadios.

Not to mention, once she see the fresh yellow paint next to the weathered yellow paint....

Back