Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
High school (and beyond) was all about hallucinogens for Kid Clement. On a glorious summer day in 1978, a special package arrived from a friend in Los Angeles. Ten of the most surreal hours of my life. Spent about 90 minutes of that trip with something that looked very much like that deer head! True story. I could tell you more. I hope to some day! Stay Surrounded, Comrade!
Return to the one.

:SG Not moving. :SB

did they talk you into doing this ?
Nay, Ricko. If I found an open can of paint I took it upon myself to paint away .....one time I got into a rock fight with three older neighbor kids ....three against ME and I sent one kid to the hospital for stitches. I, of course, was unscathed! I must've had a cool 'guardian angel!'

Those WERE the DAYS!

Crazy Janey and her mission man
BTW, Ricko, your property is gorgeous. When can I come and 'homestead?' I only need about 10K square feet to build my elaborate state of the art atmos equipped sound studio, a projection room, a modest infinity pool, jacuzzi and cabana!

And I promise not to make any NOISE!

WANTED: A cabana boy who can make a mean expresso martini 🍸

Last edited:
Ralphie
that my dads property. he has 90 acres of pristine incredibleness ( river, pond, hardwood forest, pine forest, meadows ) in mid Michigan. Its out in the middle of nowhere....no cell connect, no internet , no cable --hell they had a 2 party phone landline up until 1988 !! We lost mom last year. Dad is 90. We try to get up their ( 1 hour north of us ) as much as possible as when dad passes the property will be sold ( none of us kids want to be that far away and that isolated ).
We just go and soak it up - and even though theyve owned the property since 1980, we can never get enough of it. Its Mom Nature doing her best at this place

Last edited:
Just spent a relaxing hour giving 25 LPs a thorough cleaning! About time to start spinning!
View attachment 94142
Such a primitive technology to match an equally archaic sonic source. I've moved on to the high-tech world of CDs and if I ever need to clean one ... well, in a dedicated room I've got an orgone accumulator and it makes my discs sound greater:
900px-Orgone_Energy_Accumulator_(left-angle,_open).JPG

Back