Steven Wilson Steven Wilson - The Harmony Codex (2023)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Checked the status of the CD I ordered this morning, it has been”updated” to be delivered in Nov?
WTF?!?!

Attachments

• IMG_0015.jpeg
    IMG_0015.jpeg
    145.6 KB · Views: 0
My order of the standalone blu-ray at Steven Wilson Store still says "Dispatch Date: 28-Sep-2023", one day before the Launch day.
Fingers crossed.
:LB
I didn't received any mail, but the DHL tracking number shows now as "En Route" from UK to Spain.

I ordered the standalone Blu-ray on SW Store, on 16th September, when I received notification of my previous order on Amazon UK, beeing delayed. I will cancel that when received from SW Store.

my order of the deluxe + vinyl from burning shed shipped yesterday to me in australia ill have it Monday or Tuesday .
I thought my order from Burning Shed was locked until yesterday.

Thank you for pre-ordering Steven Wilson’s The Harmony Codex deluxe edition from Burning Shed.

Due to stock delivery delays, your order has not yet been dispatched.

Events beyond our control mean that the final part of our stock delivery is not expected to arrive until later next week.

We are very sorry for the delay and any inconvenience caused.

You will be sent a shipping notification email on the day your order has been dispatched.

Not to get in the weeds here... often religious explanations for things are much simpler than reality, like how the universe formed for example.

It was a tongue in cheek comment. We can all return to refreshing the postal tracking page.
No worries, I was referring to how in the natural world (biology, physics, chemistry), the most parsimonious solution is often most likely to be correct.

Speaking of postal tracking, does BS have any tracking? I can't seem to find a tracking number anywhere.

Speaking of postal tracking, does BS have any tracking? I can't seem to find a tracking number anywhere.
I saw a tracking number on my USPS informed delivery page (where I get a daily set of screenshots and tracking numbers of incoming mail). It estimated tomorrow (Friday). When I tried to pull this up on royal mail it said tracking isn't available for this service, which makes sense since I didn't opt for it at checkout. If you did pay extra for tracking, I think this is the page: https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/

i normally would have ordered this (blu-ray only) from burning shed but it was $10 more with shipping versus ordering right from the SW store. I ordered it yesterday and got a shipping confirmation today,

i normally would have ordered this (blu-ray only) from burning shed but it was $10 more with shipping versus ordering right from the SW store. I ordered it yesterday and got a shipping confirmation today,
When I was shopping, the SW store was $28-ish and Burning Shed came to $24.50-ish for the bluray shipped. That's why I went with Burning Shed, they were cheaper. Although nothing recently due to unfavorable exchange rates, I used to buy a lot from Burning Shed pre-pandemic and everything I ever bought from there arrived quickly and hassle free.

Anyone give the album a listen yet? I've seen some folks on reddit have already received theirs. It's streamable if your location is already on 09/29 (or using a VPN). I'm a few tracks in and liking it so far.

Anyone give the album a listen yet? I've seen some folks on reddit have already received theirs. It's streamable if your location is already on 09/29 (or using a VPN). I'm a few tracks in and liking it so far.
It's also leaked now. No, I haven't listened yet. At work and lunchtime isn't long enough for 60+ minutes of music. On other forums the response has been very positive.

I saw a tracking number on my USPS informed delivery page (where I get a daily set of screenshots and tracking numbers of incoming mail). It estimated tomorrow (Friday). When I tried to pull this up on royal mail it said tracking isn't available for this service, which makes sense since I didn't opt for it at checkout. If you did pay extra for tracking, I think this is the page: https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/
Same here. My estimated delivery shown in USPS informed delivery is for Saturday, Sept 30. This is for the stand-alone blu ray disc.

Listening to the new record on headphones now. Doing an 8 hour car trip to Connecticut this morning and will have lots of time to familiarize myself with the stereo mix before the Blu-ray hopefully arrives Monday or Tuesday.

One song in and I will say I am intrigued. Interesting rhythms to open the album. Reminds me of something Trent Reznor would do.

Back