The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arizona beats Philly, really? The Eagles and the Dolphins have shown their true colors. The Dolphins have repeatedly proven that they can’t beat a good team. Na-na-na-hey-hey-hey-goodbye. Ravens are clearly the team to beat, though the 49ers are also sitting pretty right now. After the Dallas game, I wouldn’t want to have to face the Lions next week.

@Imbobman Bobby
your Packers win out and you guys are in
that would be AWESOME
beat the Vikes tonite and da red hot Bears next week
GitErDun and the SeaTurds will be dead and dun
Ricky, I also was happy to see Seattle lose. Minnesota is going to bring in Mullins in the 2nd half & damn the torpedoes...
The only lead that is safe with a Joe Barry D is 9 points with :19 left...😞
If by some miracle GB wins tonight....it'll probably play out like it did last year only this time da Bears & not the Loins will squash the Packers.

Ricky, I also was happy to see Seattle lose. Minnesota is going to bring in Mullins in the 2nd half & damn the torpedoes...
The only lead that is safe with a Joe Barry D is 9 points with :19 left...😞
If by some miracle GB wins tonight....it'll probably play out like it did last year only this time da Bears & not the Loins will squash the Packers.
be positive. you have a very good young QB, A fine head coach. And the game is at Lambeau

And ? at 30-3 at Q4 you will beat the Minnys

Great game tonight by the Packers😁. Didn't think they could put it together on both sides of the ball like they did .... I dislike the Vikings most of teams in nfc north so this was sweet!
You know, this is strangely reminding me of last year....( Deja Vu all over again ..as Yogi would say). Right Ricky.
Big game against Gene's Bears next week.... GB has beaten Chicago 9 times in a row.... I dont like it! Bears are over due to end that streak. Rodgers burned all our bridges with them by saying stuff like that he still owned them!
It's a different Bears team than in the past. No predictions. I'm already nervous🙃....
At the beginning of the season, I honestly thought the packers record would be something like 5-12 or 6-11.. So I'm happy about this regardless of next weeks outcome. Still?, I do recall saying ' Playoffs! Playoffs...?' like Jim Mora said @ his famous press conference.
So 9-8 will get you in the playoffs! The bar has been lowered....
Happy New Years to all here on QQ! Especially the select group who contribute to this thread. You all know who you are😏

Last edited:
It was another great football day in my house. My Bills won, the wife's Steelers won, and the Ravens provided a path for the Bills to win the division. Happy New Year.
Wow, look at the Bills turn-around! When they were 6-6, I really thought it was over. Hope they can finish the deal.
......& to all the teams who seemingly have 'nothing to play' for next week ( SF/ Baltimore.. maybe others, I don't know all the scenarios ).
Well I'd play the starters! When you lose old 'Mo', he doesn't always come back to you.
I've seen it happen many times over the years. Yes, it sure sounds like a good & solid plan to rest the starters, prevent any injuries, etc. etc. etc.... The smartest guys in the room usually aren't the wisest!
IMHO..teams to be weary of... (in no particular order) are LA Rams, Buffalo, SF & Baltimore...maybe Dallas & KC?
Should be interesting....

Last edited:
Wow, look at the Bills turn-around! When they were 6-6, I really thought it was over. Hope they can finish the deal.
......& to all the teams who seemingly have 'nothing to play' for next week ( SF/ Baltimore.. maybe others, I don't know all the scenarios ).
Well I'd play the starters! When you lose old 'Mo', he doesn't always come back to you.
I've seen it happen many times over the years. Yes, it sure sounds like a good & solid plan to rest the starters, prevent any injuries, etc. etc. etc.... The smartest guys in the room usually aren't the wisest!
IMHO..teams to be weary of... (in no particular order) are LA Rams, Buffalo, SF & Baltimore...maybe Dallas & KC?
Im taking the Rams and bullshitDallas off your list and adding Cleveland and Detroit IMHO. Can anyone stop Baltymore ?

Im taking the Rams and bullshitDallas off your list and adding Cleveland and Detroit IMHO. Can anyone stop Baltymore ?

The only bet I'm willing to make is that the NFL Refs will really screw it up big time for one of these teams and cause them to get eliminated. Anyone want to bet against me?

The crew that did in the Lions won't be doing the playoffs, so it's next man up to ruin some team's season.

& to all the teams who seemingly have 'nothing to play' for next week ( SF/ Baltimore.
Good question, we in SF are wondering what Shanahan is going to do?
1. Rams are a division foe. We do not want to give the Lambs anything.
2. Rams win and they are in the playoffs, no matter what any other team does, so they will be at there best.
3. All that said, we think the starters will only play to halftime? Some of the starters might not play at all? McCaffery is pretty banged up as all running backs are this time of year.
WEEK 18 SCHEDULE IS FINALLY OUT WEEK 18 You can see who they picked as the marquee games.
Oddly enough they put Saturdays Pittsburgh at Ravens, that must be a huge game for Pittsburgh?

Back