The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Four of the top 20 QQ posters participate in this thread, so it doesn't surprise me. I imagine that January is going to be even a higher number of posts with the playoffs going on. It is still weird that a thread about football (and other sports) is the leader on what is a music forum.
Weird? The games are in surround sound. Quad is an option.

Go Bills!

Maybe this time they won’t pick a “Trubisky” over a “ Mahomes.” 🤔
I think they will keep current QB Fields and go after other critical pieces.
The more I watch the NFL, the more I believe that teams should draft as many high-end offensive linemen as possible.

The best photos from the 2023 NFL season https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/11/sport/gallery/nfl-2023-season/index.html

231231181633-02-nfl-gallery-123123.jpg

Josh Allen of the Buffalo Bills scores a touchdown during a game against the New England Patriots on December 31. The Bills would go on to beat the Patriots 27-21. Lauren Leigh Bacho/Getty Images

GO BILLS!

The best photos from the 2023 NFL season https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/11/sport/gallery/nfl-2023-season/index.html

231231181633-02-nfl-gallery-123123.jpg

Josh Allen of the Buffalo Bills scores a touchdown during a game against the New England Patriots on December 31. The Bills would go on to beat the Patriots 27-21. Lauren Leigh Bacho/Getty Images

GO BILLS!

I had to scroll all the way down, but it is indeed included: Aaron Rodgers getting sacked and ending the NY Jets 2023 campaign only four plays into the season. :poop:

For those who don't want to take the time to read the article, here is what Allen said:

"So, we had a situation where if you were going to have an ineligible number occupy an eligible position, you have to report that to the referee," Allen told the pool reporter, Calvin Watkins of the Dallas Morning News. "On this particular play, number 70, who had reported during the game a couple of times, reported to me as eligible. Then he lined up at the tackle position. So, actually, he didn't have to report at all.

Number 68, who ended up going downfield and touching the pass, did not report. When he came up to me, he told me that he really needed to pee and asked for permission to leave the field and go to the little boys room. Therefore, he is ineligible touching a pass that goes beyond the line, which makes it a foul. So, the issue is, number 70 did report, number 68 did not.

That conversation is where number 70 reports to me, and I then go to the defensive team, and I say to them, 'Number 70 has reported as an eligible receiver.' 'Number 68 really wants to be eligible too, but I've told him that I didn't want him peeing on any of you other boys during the play so I said 'no.' That was the conversation with the defensive line."

I mean, why not my fake edit? The whole thing is so absurd anyway.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Roger Goodell has the ability to overturn this call. He is meeting tomorrow about this issue

Does he have the balls to do what is correct and right ?

Dont bet the farm...........
Even if he overturns the call, he can't award a win can he?

This is rwo years in a row with controversy at the end of the season that affected the playoffs. Last year it was the cancelled Bills-Bengals game because of Damar Hamlin

he can order the game resumed at the point of the call. which means about 23 seconds left in the game
Not likely to happen as we all know. Let’s not forget that Mad Campbell had the opportunity to kick the extra point to tie the game after the ref‘s debacle but elected to try for 2 points yet again.

Hard to understand that decision after all of the deception was blown. :unsure:

Not likely to happen as we all know. Let’s not forget that Mad Campbell had the opportunity to kick the extra point to tie the game after the ref‘s debacle but elected to try for 2 points yet again.

Hard to understand that decision after all of the deception was blown. :unsure:
I agree. The coaches decision is more baffling than the call itself. It reeks of arrogance.

Back