The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched the Peacock game, streaming picture was not crisp, like the others. I did pause the show, and it seemed to buffer and bring back the picture quality.

49er fans want Green Bay to win today for two reasons, we hate the Cowboys and if Green Bay wins they are the lowest NFC seed and the coaches can get to work right away.
If Green Bay does not win we have to wait till the Eagles/Bucs game Monday night.

There are a lot of good scenarios for the Niners NFC Championship game in two weeks.
We play Detroit and either me or Rickie get a new mini helmet.
If we play the Eagles, it's a good revenge game.
If we play Dallas it is all the hate from the 1990's.

Wow, I really got ahead of myself, lets see how it goes this weekend, lets prepare very well for next weekend, and lets win next weekend.
Every team has plenty to do without jumping ahead.

Watched the Peacock game, streaming picture was not crisp, like the others. I did pause the show, and it seemed to buffer and bring back the picture quality.

49er fans want Green Bay to win today for two reasons, we hate the Cowboys and if Green Bay wins they are the lowest NFC seed and the coaches can get to work right away.
If Green Bay does not win we have to wait till the Eagles/Bucs game Monday night.

There are a lot of good scenarios for the Niners NFC Championship game in two weeks.
We play Detroit and either me or Rickie get a new mini helmet.
If we play the Eagles, it's a good revenge game.
If we play Dallas it is all the hate from the 1990's.

Wow, I really got ahead of myself, lets see how it goes this weekend, lets prepare very well for next weekend, and lets win next weekend.
Markie
I see you already have a Niners helmet positioned on your Audio equipment. Will the Lions helmet get that particular position ?

Yep, that’s the worst thing a team can do, look beyond the next game.
It’s OK for fans to do that since we have no bearing on the game or what the team does. So go ahead, dream on.

Markie
I see you already have a Niners helmet positioned on your Audio equipment. Will the Lions helmet get that particular position ?
Yes, that would be the spot, if there becomes a Lions helmet, you didn't stipulate any other rules, but the Lions helmet would come with 3 cherry bombs stuffed inside to be detonated after proof of picture taken. :ROFLMAO:

My Northern Irish O'Tull picks: :D
Go Lions (blue)
Go Packers (green)
Go Eagles (green)
Mostly GO BILLS!!!, sorry Elvis (red, white & blue) WIN!

Morning tea cheers QQ

Most-valuable-NFL-teams-main.png

My Northern Irish O'Tull picks: :D
Go Lions (blue)
Go Packers (green)
Go Eagles (green)
Mostly GO BILLS!!!, sorry Elvis (red, white & blue) WIN!

Morning tea cheers QQ

Most-valuable-NFL-teams-main.png
I don't have a dog in the fight, but I don't find the Eagles OR Tampa to be worthy. The winner of their matchup should easily crash and burn next week.

See, @JohnN , this coulda been you:

View attachment 100316

Then we could have joined up for some KC BBQ!
I can remember meeting a Canadian sailor near St Catherine's Ontario telling me how he had come to the "deep south" for the better weather.

To fully appreciate the irony, St Catherine's is about 35 miles north of Buffalo

Last edited:
Is that a white out?
That is some snow.

View attachment 100319

Me personally, I call a whiteout, when I'm attempting to drive on a state road, which has paint markers on each side of the road, and a dashed painted line down the middle......yet I cannot tell if I'm driving in the ditch, in the field next to the road, or on the left side of the road. That is freaking scary shit. Been several years since I've experienced that.

Back