The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sitting in an array of four TVs (LG, Sony, Samsung, & Roku). 3 on NHL games and 1 on NFL.

...with wings...
bbq-chicken-wings-tall-FS-8.webp
John
Red Wings versus LA Kings

Most of my family are Cowboys fans, but I was an Oilers fan. I never rooted against the Cowboys, but they weren't "my team." I have extended family in Houston, and I've tried for years to become a Texans fan. I think I've finally succeeded. They looked like world beaters out there today. And yes, I'll root for the Cowboys tomorrow.
Mama, don’t let your babies grow up to be Cowboys.

Most of my family are Cowboys fans, but I was an Oilers fan. I never rooted against the Cowboys, but they weren't "my team." I have extended family in Houston, and I've tried for years to become a Texans fan. I think I've finally succeeded. They looked like world beaters out there today. And yes, I'll root for the Cowboys tomorrow.
You were an Oilers fan? Bummer.

WTF!!! so here I am at home, doing laundry, watching One Night In Bangkok on the SyFy channel. They put a countdown timer up in the right corner for the Dolphins-Chiefs game.

I hope it's a sign that the event is not going well and destined to loose money. I also hope it's a truly shitty, totally boring, 3-0 game. Bastards
Eh I hope they fail too. But already the game is not boring and better than 3>0.

@GOS Hey Gene. 16 > 7 Chiefs. I'm watching on NBC affiliate and you've got Peacock. Are they showing commercials even tho you've paid for it?

Iinterestingly when beerking watches in the UK, during commercial time they just cut away to commentators for the time.

Edit to @marpow . You have peacock as well. How's that doing for you tonight?

Last edited:
Back