The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd think a free ticket would be more of an incentive. I'm sure a lot of people won't be able to make it and there will be a lot of empty seats.
They do get a ticket, as well as lunch. At least they have in the past.

You think by now they would have some mechanized way to remove snow from the stands.

Last edited:
RickyPicks on the loose !!!! All hopped up on peyote and hashish !! ( not really but when you see his picks you may be inclined to think he is ...)

Browns - Houston - Browns
KC - Miami - KC - but only because of the conditions
Greenbay versus Cheaters ----GreenBay for the upset special of the week. Go Pack Go !
Pitt - Bills ---sorry, Pitt wins upset special number 2 as it will be a grind game - just what Pitt wants
Lions - Stafford -- Duh !! Lions win big
Philly - TampaBrady --- Upset special number 3 . Baker has career game

Enjoy your games you QQ football nerds

RickyPicks on the loose !!!! All hopped up on peyote and hashish !! ( not really but when you see his picks you may be inclined to think he is ...)

Greenbay versus Cheaters ----GreenBay for the upset special of the week. Go Pack Go !
Pitt - Bills ---sorry, Pitt wins upset special number 2 as it will be a grind game - just what Pitt wants

Wow really bold picks. Just what I need, two division rivals still hanging around. LOL
Or, with regards to the NFC, is that what works out best for Detroit on the long con?

Green Bay vs. Cheaters? The Patriots are not in the playoffs!

You know, having the Buffalo/Pittsburgh game moved to Monday makes for much better symmetry. One game at 4:30 and one game at 8:30, three days in a row.
Maybe something they should do whenever the playoffs are in sync with MLK day.

Wouldn't it always be in sync with MLK day? Season always ends on the same week. MLK always on a Monday.

I like it.

Back