The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, so here is what I'm faced with....so, if I intend to watch KC this evening, it's going to cost me $29.99 essentially. As I would cancel that membership at the end of the month.

View attachment 100272
People should boycott Peacock to make NBC rethink their new policy of making certain high profile games streaming only.

Only Peacock game is tonight, Miami at KC.
Gene, should only cost you $5.99.
I subscribed for an earlier Peacock game this year, but unsubscribed last week but still have Jan 23rd left.
Oh, and Gene, just sell another disc, you’ll be fine😂
$5.99??? How is it only that? I see subscription is half price, $29.99.

That dilemma is what a rather huge amount of recent posts has been in this thread. If you live in Miami/KC area it's all good & on NBC. Otherwise you're screwed. Oh I guess John N up North & Beerking across the pond can watch it. Although it would be like 1 AM for him to watch it live.

Maybe catch the Browns/Texans game on NBC earlier in the afternoon?
Yep, got both games here. I'll watch part of the first one and record them both
1000006286.jpg

1000006287.jpg

OK, so here is what I'm faced with....so, if I intend to watch KC this evening, it's going to cost me $29.99 essentially. As I would cancel that membership at the end of the month.

View attachment 100272
Most of us are saying eff Peacock, NBC and the NFL. We refuse to play along, but that is definitely an option.

People should boycott Peacock to make NBC rethink their new policy of making certain high profile games streaming only.
Yep the more people fall in line the greater the chance that there will be more playoff games being stream only in the future.
Got to make them realize that they will lose a boatload of money overall.

I tell friends never to offer me Jets / Giants tickets if the game is after October 31, unless the seats are in a sky box. I don't like sitting around in the cold. Of course, no friends of mine have a sky box. When I was working, we'd occasionally get tickets in a sky box from key vendors (those who obviously were charging too much money for their products to afford such luxuries.)

WTF!!! so here I am at home, doing laundry, watching One Night In Bangkok on the SyFy channel. They put a countdown timer up in the right corner for the Dolphins-Chiefs game.

I hope it's a sign that the event is not going well and destined to loose money. I also hope it's a truly shitty, totally boring, 3-0 game. Bastards

I tell friends never to offer me Jets / Giants tickets if the game is after October 31, unless the seats are in a sky box. I don't like sitting around in the cold. Of course, no friends of mine have a sky box. When I was working, we'd occasionally get tickets in a sky box from key vendors (those who obviously were charging too much money for their products to afford such luxuries.)
Never turn down skybox tix. The food and drinks alone is worth going.

WTF!!! so here I am at home, doing laundry, watching One Night In Bangkok on the SyFy channel. They put a countdown timer up in the right corner for the Dolphins-Chiefs game.

I hope it's a sign that the event is not going well and destined to loose money. I also hope it's a truly shitty, totally boring, 3-0 game. Bastards
Well SyFy is owned by NBC...

On Friday, the Bills asked for the public's help shoveling Highmark Stadium to get ready for kickoff. Volunteers would be paid $20 per hour.
More to come.
I'd think a free ticket would be more of an incentive. I'm sure a lot of people won't be able to make it and there will be a lot of empty seats.

Yep the more people fall in line the greater the chance that there will be more playoff games being stream only in the future.
Got to make them realize that they will lose a boatload of money overall.
You can't start-up casual fans as you do with OTA & cable. Channel surfing brings the NFL more new fans. I know too many.

Back