The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pity we can't live stream via QQ

Now there's a thought 🤔
I thought about doing that somehow, but I don't know of any platform that will work. A lot of stuff is live streamed on Vimeo, but the person would probably get caught, either during the live stream or afterwards, with potential legal consequences.

and dont forget. Jerry Jones has the refs in his pocket. GB already is handicapped. BUT ----GB has nothing to lose. Go out and play hard with reckless abandon ( and fun ). Packers have a real good Head Coach. I just have this gut feeling Bobman.............I think you guys can do it !!
Play like you did on Thanksgiving Day and the Packers will win !!
I would LOVE to see this happen. CowGirls will be upset
Oh, how I wish the Pack would win but I see it as extremely unlikely. Dallas just doesn't lose at home. I've been stewing ever since that Lions / Cowboys game 2-pt conversion debacle. I knew that a Lions win would make them the #2 seed and drop Dallas to the #3 position. Oh, but what a setup! Wouldn't it be grand to see the 'Boys lose for the first time in 17 home games against their Ice Bowl foes? Regardless, I will be rooting for the Pack with all my heart and soul.

So far:
Gone Jets -You've been long gone, long gone
Go Lions
Go Chiefs
Go Packers

GO BILLS!
hq720.jpg

and dont forget. Jerry Jones has the refs in his pocket. GB already is handicapped. BUT ----GB has nothing to lose. Go out and play hard with reckless abandon ( and fun ). Packers have a real good Head Coach. I just have this gut feeling Bobman.............I think you guys can do it !!
Play like you did on Thanksgiving Day and the Packers will win !!
I would LOVE to see this happen. CowGirls will be upset
Hey Grumpy old man,
Maybe you should be a motivational speaker! You got me believing... I just hope the Packers play hard. I'd be OK then with the results.
But there are so many things going for Dallas this time around.. Besides, GB has a history of bombing in these big playoff games ( at least under Rodgers they did). Now the Packers are such a young, inexperienced team it's likely to effect them in some way.
It would take a near perfect performance by them, turnovers in their favor, maybe key Cowboy(s) going out, some flukey plays going their way to be in it @ the end.
McCarthy gives Dallas an edge because he knows some of GBs players. I don't consider LaFleur a good coach!
On a side note; I was thinking how wild card weekend used to be my favorite weekend of the year....🤔 3 games Saturday, 3 games Sunday, all good teams & often upsets.
NOT this year: only 1 on Saturday( I don't count the Peacock game since I can't see it), 3 Sunday& 1 Monday.
Thanks NFL! It's a let down...Of well, I guess then Saturday I can go shovel snow instead😦

I just heard some talk here that the NFL is considering moving the Steelers-Bills game to Monday 1:00 pm. They are waiting for the weather forecast to firm up before they make the final decision. So far, there is a winter storm warning starting Saturday 10am till Monday 7am. Prediction is 6"snow 40mph wind, 60 mph gusts. There may be white outs. The county has already called for a state of emergency but has not yet ruled out travel (figure that one out).

I also heard they are considering moving the KC-Miami game to Sunday 1:00pm when conditions and wind chills in KC are expected to improve.

I just heard some talk here that the NFL is considering moving the Steelers-Bills game to Monday 1:00 pm. They are waiting for the weather forecast to firm up before they make the final decision. So far, there is a winter storm warning starting Saturday 10am till Monday 7am. Prediction is 6"snow 40mph wind, 60 mph gusts. There may be white outs. The county has already called for a state of emergency but has not yet ruled out travel (figure that one out).

I also heard they are considering moving the KC-Miami game to Sunday 1:00pm when conditions and wind chills in KC are expected to improve.
The Bills are welcome in Detroit

WTF??? This is football. They didn't used to worry about such formalities.

I say.... let 'em play.
They knew what they were getting into when they signed their contracts.
And stop calling me Shirley... LOL

WTF??? This is football. They didn't used to worry about such formalities.

I say.... let 'em play.
They knew what they were getting into when they signed their contracts.
And stop calling me Shirley... LOL
That's right Bill B. What, Buffalo playing a game in a snowstorm? It doesn't get any better than that!
Reminds me of how all the schools or places announce their closure when some cold or snow is predicted!
Wonder if Belichick is going to coach again like Andy Reid did after Philly let him go? Some team would pick him up.

Back