The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish him luck...except against the Jets, Giants, Bills, Packers, Niners, Bears, Ravens, and any other team that is favored by our small mob on this thread. Oh wait, the doc @esimms86 is in New England! What a dilemma. :ROFLMAO:
It’s going to take a at least a few years to rebuild
That's right Bill B. What, Buffalo playing a game in a snowstorm? It doesn't get any better than that!
Reminds me of how all the schools or places announce their closure when some cold or snow is predicted!
Wonder if Belichick is going to coach again like Andy Reid did after Philly let him go? Some team would pick him up.
There’s no question that Belicheck will coach again. Some underperforming team with enough key playing positions already filled will take him on. And he only needs 15 wins to become the winningest NFL coach of all time. He can even get there with 2 losing seasons in which he wins 15 games out of 34.

I think the powers that be are gun shy here because of the 50+ people that died in last years Christmas blizzard. They got some bad press for not taking it seriously enough.

They don't care about fans watching a game in the snowstorm. They do care about how 70,000 fans get to and from the stadium.

Last edited:
I think the powers that be are gun shy here because of the 50+ people that died in last years Christmas blizzard. They got some bad press for not taking it seriously enough.

They don't care about fans watching a game in the snowstorm. They do care about how 70,000 fans get to and from the stadium.
Are you talking about the blizzard in the mountains of California?
Or was there some event that took place in an urban area and a bunch of people died as a result of not canceling it?

Because they are very different situations.

I get it though, everyone is now forced to err on the side of ( and over abundance of) caution. ..... otherwise they might get sued.

It used to be if you didn't think you could make it you didn't go, and if you thought you could make it you did, and if you were wrong it was on you. Now it's on everybody else to save you from your own bad decision.

Snowstorm here now. 🥶

Switch to rink? ;):unsure:
173570.webp

https://www.sportytrader.com/en/betting-tips/buffalo-bulls-pittsburgh-steelers-173570/

Go Bills!

It also be very fortunate if any Swifties were to be among the casualties. 🤷‍♂️
Zamboni!

Oh shit, don't tell me. This is a Peackock game? God dammit0l
That dilemma is what a rather huge amount of recent posts has been in this thread. If you live in Miami/KC area it's all good & on NBC. Otherwise you're screwed. Oh I guess John N up North & Beerking across the pond can watch it. Although it would be like 1 AM for him to watch it live.

Maybe catch the Browns/Texans game on NBC earlier in the afternoon?

Last edited:
That dilemma is what a rather huge amount of recent posts has been in this thread. If you live in Miami/KC area it's all good & on NBC. Otherwise you're screwed. Oh I guess John N up North & Beerking across the pond can watch it. Although it would be like 1 AM for him to watch it live.

Meh. That game doesn't interest me I guess.

FWIW, the Miami-Buffalo game is the only playoff game on Peacock. You can pay for one month of Peacock and then unsubscribe for February. Not that me or anyone else is thrilled about it.

Back