The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, the mid-afternoon game is Packers and Cowboys. In Dallas.
Should be a fun game to watch.
That will show at 9.30pm here in good old blighty, Gene
I'll watch the first hour and then it's time for this old codger to climb the rickety stairs to snuggle into my nice warm bed...cuddling a hot water bottle. :)

I'll record it and the following game.

I will be watching the Lions/Rams game today with mucho interest. I think it's just great to host a playoff game after 30 yr drought. How is the weather there @cbmmm3 ?

But the more relevant games for the Chiefs are yesterday & tomorrow.They will head to Buffalo next week if the Bills beat the Steelers on Monday in a game pushed back a day by a blizzard. Otherwise, the Chiefs will host Houston, which beat the Browns earlier Saturday. Either way it will be a challenge for them.

Last edited:
send BBQ wings please
Are the Wings going to destroy a goalies career tonight?
https://torontosun.com/sports/hocke...sonov-gets-another-chance-sunday-versus-wings
Salmon waiting for GB/Dallas. All fear Dallas...:ROFLMAO:
FreshSkinonSalmonPortions2.jpg

I will be watching the Lions/Rams game today with mucho interest. I think it's just great to host a playoff game after 30 yr drought. How is the weather there @cbmmm3 ?

But the more relevant games for the Chiefs are yesterday & tomorrow.They will head to Buffalo next week if the Bills beat the Steelers on Monday in a game pushed back a day by a blizzard. Otherwise, the Chiefs will host Houston, which beat the Browns earlier Saturday. Either way it will be a challenge for them.

forecast for Detroit ( cbmmm3 is on the other side of the state ) - thank goodness the game is indoors
This Afternoon
Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. Wind chill values as low as -7. West wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
Tonight
Partly cloudy, with a low around -2. Wind chill values as low as -19. West southwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

I didn't realize that we had a Texans fan in our group. Post here more often, paligap. It will add more interest.

BTW, that Stroud kid is a lousy QB. But no worries, the Jets will gladly take him off of the Texans' hands...for free. :ROFLMAO:
We went to the game last year when Deshaun Watson returned to Houston playing for the Browns. Now THAT was a crappy game. 😏

The Texans are much more fun to watch this year, and sorry, but Stroud is not going anywhere. ;)

First watch of Gameday morning ..
Need to tune in more often ....
It's fun

Only because it's half time in the football ⚽ match between Manu and Spurs.
Which Manu are winning 2 1.
I follow Manu, among these other teams Oxford Utd, Rangers in Scotland and Real Madrid in Spain.
When I read "Manu and the Spurs," I think of my hometown team. 😏

Of course you all aren't going to watch this. I wouldn't either. But dude....85 Bears. It's all I got man....lol

One of the greatest teams ever! I still remember watching a MNF game that year,.Chicago/ GB..
You talk about a mismatch! Bears brought in ' The frig' @ the goal line to ram it in for a td.
Packers had this linebacker named George Cumby, kind of a pygmy LB. He got plowed over by Perry.
It's amazing that Bears team only won the 1 SB.... I guess the rift between Ditka and Ryan was too much🤔
About GB/ Dallas game: If today's game was in GB we'd be talking upset as a possibility.
I'm 130 miles south of green bay & the exact temp. there is supposedly 4°f.
I have -2.9°f right now & Green Bay can be colder than I am... It depends...
Since GB is right on Lake Michigan & the lake water temp. is still 'relatively warm' this time of year. The water is something like 34°f there now. But 4°f is still cold for sure!
I personally don't like indoor games. Bad weather or not , outdoors is much more enjoyable to watch.
Go Pack!

Back