The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta hand it to the Chiefs. They out-played and out-coached the Ravens in every aspect of the game, including the mental one. I was surprised, given the Ravens' domination of other teams all season.
Speaking of surprises how bout that crazy pass/receive by Jackson? And just as surprising was the unnecessary roughness by Baltimore at the end? Something like that should never happen. Gave us 15 yds & 1st down.

To @esimms86 , I think you can get a Taylor blocking app for Samsung smart TV's.

Thank you! I was surprised. Yes the underdogs have won two important road games in a row. And now I have two more games to sweat through.
Underdogs? What bullshit. If I said it once I've said it a thousand times, not with #15 under center. He seems to have absorbed all of Brady's mojo in those loses to the Pats.

God bless the dude, but he drives me crazy.

Speaking of surprises how bout that crazy pass/receive by Jackson? And just as surprising was the unnecessary roughness by Baltimore at the end? Something like that should never happen. Gave us 15 yds & 1st down.

To @esimms86 , I think you can get a Taylor blocking app for Samsung smart TV's.
Congrats @Sonik Wiz..... Mahomes is the best! How could I go against him? I'm an idiot😩
The Ravens screwed up so many small things & it all added up! It was painful to watch it slipping away on them....
@cbmmm3 Ricky knows football.....
@Bill B Sorry the way it turned out , my friend. The Ravens are a great team & will right in it for years to come🙂

Last edited:
Back