The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Sonik Wiz

Sorry that my observation about Mahomes upset you, but it's not that he wins but rather the way that he wins. You know exactly what I mean and the hearts he has broken. Poor @marpow , twice now.
What is wrong with the way Mahomes wins (actually the team)? You mean by skill? Talent?

Last edited:
I'm happy for you @Sonik Wiz . 2 SBs in a row. Next year, Ricky's Lions maybe standing in your way😯
Mahomes is the best! What a great last drive & play by KC.
Thank you I would be glad to meet the Lions next year!

I thought it might be this year but the 9'ers were too good.

Last edited:
Moody is going to have a long off season. Despite all that he's done all season long, Moody's rating has gone down. SF's major mistake, other than the missed PAT, was not capitalizing on the Mahomes INT. Mahomes and Reid would never have failed to cash in on a turnover of that magnitude (i.e., something exceedingly rare for Mahomes and giving that favorable a field position).

It's also interesting that one of the keys to the game was the football hitting the leg of the player in front of the punt returner. Just what was he thinking to end up in the path of the football?

AND SPECIAL CONGRATS TO CURLY TOPPED PATRICK MAHOMES AS MVP FOR SUPERBOWL LVIII

Patrick Mahomes Wallpaper Discover more American, Football, Kansas City ...

~From the OTHER Curly

R.dfed33314112ad0cce5ca47c4bb3385d

Last edited:
Massive congratulations to KC and The Sunshine Band

I did predict that result with a little wager with my son.

I read the story of Mahomey and how he played baseball which gives him the edge in ball throwing.

Bring on next season

I hope to be seeing the Jags at Wembley again.

Peace and love to you all

Back