The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Ain't no way the Giants are going to beat the Steelers unless the latter suffers a key injury(s).

Now, can someone tell me why two lousy football teams, the Giants and the Jets, keep getting these prime time slots? Yes, I know that it is only October, but it is over for both of these NY teams already.
They aren't flex games. They have to play what's on the schedule. When the schedule was drawn up, there were a lot of Jets expectations.

That's a lot of Love there.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Ain't no way the Giants are going to beat the Steelers unless the latter suffers a key injury(s).

Now, can someone tell me why two lousy football teams, the Giants and the Jets, keep getting these prime time slots? Yes, I know that it is only October, but it is over for both of these NY teams already.
Go Steelers !!

btw: Leafs 4-4-1 play the 8-0 Jets tonight.

N.B.

In the ENTIRE history of the NFL, teams that scored more than 20 points, had no turnovers and held the other team to under 250 yards, are 750 - 1. The one team to lose is the NY Jets. It happened yesterday. :eek:

I'm beginning to believe that Joe Namath did indeed make a deal with the devil for that win in Super Bowl III.

(@LuvMyQuad , your quote in my signature below was related to what would happen if the Jets lost to the Patriots yesterday. Indeed they did...in historic fashion.)

N.B.

In the ENTIRE history of the NFL, teams that scored more than 20 points, had no turnovers and held the other team to under 250 yards, are 750 - 1. The one team to lose is the NY Jets. It happened yesterday. :eek:

I'm beginning to believe that Joe Namath did indeed make a deal with the devil for that win in Super Bowl III.

(@LuvMyQuad , your quote in my signature below was related to what would happen if the Jets lost to the Patriots yesterday. Indeed they did...in historic fashion.)
Well we could say they are setting records. ;)

The NY press must be livid. This last loss is worse than most of the others. Surely Woody is going to fire someone.

As it stands the Bills have a 4 game lead in the division and have head to head victories against the Jets and the Dolphins. The Bills winning the division looks like a certainty. I thought this might be a down year for Buffalo. I just never thought the Jets and Fins would be even further down. 🫢

GB doesn't need a 'lame' Love at QB. We have Malik Willis who is playing great.
I think the Packers will rest Love this week....not that it's going to make much difference against the Lions. They are a 3-3.5 point favorite.
Seems low to me🤔

AR Surround.. Things could be worse for the Jets. They could have been the team to lose to Washington rather than the Bears!😮
I saw a brief interview with the Bears HC, he said they practiced against the Hail Mary play a 100 times & know what to do. Really?
I did notice they rushed more than 2 guys, which was good, but nobody got to Daniels. He had a long time to run around back there....

Last edited:
Back