The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of KC, what’s the latest on “I don’t give a f••• about anyone else” Rashee Rice’s legal status for his “alledged” causing a 6 car wreck?
I haven’t heard anything lately.
I think the scumbag just reached in his pocket and paid someone to make one of his problems go away. It really doesn't matter what ends up being done, he will still be able to play in the NFL....going to prison doesn't keep you out of the NFL...

I think the scumbag just reached in his pocket and paid someone to make one of his problems go away. It really doesn't matter what ends up being done, he will still be able to play in the NFL....going to prison doesn't keep you out of the NFL...
…unless your name is Aaron Hernandez.

…unless your name is Aaron Hernandez.
Remember Michael Vick...After he served 21months...guess who took him and he eventually became a starter...good old Andy Reid with the Eagles...and get this...his team voted and he was chosen for the ED Block Courage Award wow..just wow....an award for being such a good role model:ROFLMAO:

What a great story...changing his narrative from scumbag to role model overcoming the hardships HE CREATED...he has a great future in politics

The worst teams to make the NFL playoffs

23. 1999 Detroit Lions

Let them eat turkey. GO BILLS! :ROFLMAO:
1999 Detroit Lions

Jeff Kowalsky/Getty Images

3. 2016 Detroit Lions​

2016 Detroit Lions

Steven Bisig/USA TODAY Sports

8. 2017 Buffalo Bills

2017 Buffalo Bills

Rich Barnes/USA TODAY Sports

All fair...:ROFLMAO:

Remember Michael Vick...After he served 21months...guess who took him and he eventually became a starter...good old Andy Reid with the Eagles...and get this...his team voted and he was chosen for the ED Block Courage Award wow..just wow....an award for being such a good role model:ROFLMAO:

What a great story...changing his narrative from scumbag to role model overcoming the hardships HE CREATED...he has a great future in politics
And then there’s the much celebrated Ray Lewis.

There’s been no greater disappointment in the NFL than the Marv Levy Buffalo Bills.

The Bills should have beaten the Giants ('wide right') that first year they made it to the SB. As for the three subsequent SB loses, they were beaten by superior teams. The Bills never would have even made it to the SB in those last three years had they been in the NFC.

Say what you will, but making it to the SB for 4 consecutive years is a feat in itself, even if they were all losses.
I tend to agree with this...it's a little unfair how in some sports being the second best is viewed as being losers....if you make it to the Final Four it's regarded as quite an achievement.... the Vikings have the same legacy...4 super bowls(1970, 1974, 1975, and 1977)

I tend to agree with this...it's a little unfair how in some sports being the second best is viewed as being losers....if you make it to the Final Four it's regarded as quite an achievement.... the Vikings have the same legacy...4 super bowls(1970, 1974, 1975, and 1977)
You’re not wrong, however, Marv Levy, Jim Kelly and the city of Buffalo were still greatly disappointed at the end of their run. And yes, being disappointed is not the same thing as being a loser.

You’re not wrong, however, Marv Levy, Jim Kelly and the city of Buffalo were still greatly disappointed at the end of their run. And yes, being disappointed is not the same thing as being a loser.
Of course they were disappointed. What SB loser isn't?

I agree with @ar surround , the game against the Giants was their best shot. The next 3 they were out classed by a superior NFC conference.

It's been said that the only thing harder than winning a SB is making it back the again.

The Mafia has made peace with it.

No, but my mind can't fathom the concept of anyone in the Kansas City area paying a premium price to watch a Jets game. :ROFLMAO:
Well,er umm, depends where their from. Loyalty knows no boundaries. I worked at a color lab where the bosses nephew was from Denver. Every Red Friday he would wear orange. Yeah he would pay to watch the Broncos in KC. But wasn't really a thing back then...

Last edited:
Back