The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how about a little sneak peek ?
I'm sorry but it's just too good to share...I might just save this one for a celebrity passing...did you see that Clapton video I posted...he looks bad...some would say he is circling the drain...just saying....I think we should focus on JohnN being well...it would have been a huge loss for Canada....Ian Anderson told me he would be there...shoot...I have to call him back and let him know it was a false alarm...something I didn't know about JohnN...he played for the Canadian Football League....his career was cut short due to an injury....but one great player remembered him...Dieter Brock....a great QB most remembered for his time with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers...

We should all raise our glasses to JohnN...glad to see he is still among us :whistle:

how about a little sneak peek ?
Death on one leg -
You're Tulling me apart,
Death on one leg
You never had a Tull of your own ?

Speaking of death = Go Lions!
images

:D

I'm sorry but it's just too good to share...I might just save this one for a celebrity passing...did you see that Clapton video I posted...he looks bad...some would say he is circling the drain...just saying....I think we should focus on JohnN being well...it would have been a huge loss for Canada....Ian Anderson told me he would be there...shoot...I have to call him back and let him know it was a false alarm...something I didn't know about JohnN...he played for the Canadian Football League....his career was cut short due to an injury....but one great player remembered him...Dieter Brock....a great QB most remembered for his time with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers...

We should all raise our glasses to JohnN...glad to see he is still among us :whistle:
(?where to start?) Editor says: Hockey cut short by knee surgery. Punch Imlach cried.

Bills for Bowl '25

I looked up ECs age...he's 79. At 79 I think we are all circling the drain, some faster than others.

Death on one leg -
You're Tulling me apart,
Death on one leg
You never had a Tull of your own ?

Speaking of death = Go Lions!
images

:D
yup. Johnnys still got it. And right out of the gate he disses my Lions !! Sheesh ---some people's kids.
Be careful @JohnN , or I may jinx the fact that you are still upright
;) 💋

Last edited:
Back