The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe you were thinking of the Packers/Eagles in Brazil, that one is restricted
I'll be able to see it, no problem! But it sucks for most everyone else. I hate peacock!
Don't worry, I'll keep you guys informed on how it's going.
I see it being a tough game for GB. Especially if Philly goes back to playing how they did earlier in the season last year.

RickyPicks just texted me. He tells me that the Chiefs will lose a second straight home field season opener. He said Baltimore Co...err RAVENS will win by 6. Skinny Lamar on fire
I like the Ravens. We will continue to agree for now. (I control the picture.) Go Lions NFC, Go Bills AFC. AFC rules.

:LOL:

"There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. Yes, you just saw your superstar QB Aaron Rodgers' season demolished after just four plays." :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Remember, bad is good...Go Jets!

Try to find new words to say
I think about the bad old days
We used to know

Thank you!
Why do the faithful have such a will
To believe in something? ;)

The new NFL season is upon us and history beckons for the Kansas City Chiefs.
After winning the past two Super Bowls, they have the chance to become the first team to win three on the bounce.
Star players Patrick Mahomes and Travis Kelce are set to face fierce competition in the AFC, however, with the long-suffering New York Jets looking to get in on the act.
After losing new quarterback Aaron Rodgers just four snaps into last year's season opener, the Jets have bolstered their roster for the return of the NFL's four-time Most Valuable Player.
Lamar Jackson was last season's MVP after helping the Baltimore Ravens to the regular season's best record, and they have brought in Derrick Henry, the league's two-time rushing leader.
The Chiefs defeated the Ravens in the play-offs, before beating the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl 58, and those teams are favourites to meet again in the NFL's championship decider.
But two rivals in the NFC hope to challenge the 49ers having picked up potential superstars in the draft.
This season the big game returns to 'the Big Easy' and the road to Super Bowl 59 in New Orleans starts in Kansas City on Thursday (01:20 BST Friday), with a repeat of last season's AFC Championship game between the Chiefs and Ravens.

I assume that Browns fans wanted to hang Art Modell in Effigy when he moved the team to Baltimore.
(Effigy is a small town outside of Cleveland. :ROFLMAO: )
Yes we did and still would! They sell a lot of beer and tears in Effigy!

Btw, the Jets may have the coolest colored helmets in the league with the semi-dark green metallic look. That would be ultra-cool on a 72 Cutlass or a 73 Challenger. Saying that, they probably will or have already changed them.

Yes we did and still would! They sell a lot of beer and tears in Effigy!

Btw, the Jets may have the coolest colored helmets in the league with the semi-dark green metallic look. That would be ultra-cool on a 72 Cutlass or a 73 Challenger. Saying that, they probably will or have already changed them.
WELL!!!! Way back I owned a (351 Cleveland) 1972 Mustang with a close enough colour match. A Joe Namath fan at the time.

Back