The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
49ers’ McCaffrey on IR for at least the next four weeks. That’s quite a loss for them.

Injuries…. the great equalizer.
This injury bug is really affecting these teams....the 9'ers do have one of the best rosters and their schedule isn't too bad for those 4 games..Vikings RAMS....Patriots and Cardinals....I think they can go 3-1

This week not for the weak: The (best team) Bills are 2-0 :cool:
Go Niners
Go Lions
Go Chiefs
Go Jets
Go Ravens
Go Bears
Go Eagles
No JINX intended. 😃🦬

images

images

😇

well - hope you boys can survive this weekend without me and RickyPicks. Lol. We're headed North. A family wedding this weekend. All weekend affair.
No NFL commentary from me and no picks from Ricky.
Lions have another tough game, Baker Mayfield and the Bucs come to town. Not sure if you saw or read the Buc highlights from last weekend, but they came out on a mission. No Rust from them. Lions on the other hand, better have bought and used some rust removal this past week. One pick here - Lions by 3 . Lets Go Lions

Enjoy your games !!
NFL dreaming: Argonauts 33, Lions 17: Rourke gets the hook, Kelly gets the win | The Province

49ers’ McCaffrey on IR for at least the next four weeks. That’s quite a loss for them.

Injuries…. the great equalizer.
The great equalizer...yeah, right. The Niners still easily handled the Jets without McCaffrey. That other dude Mason came out of the woodwork and ran for almost 150 yards.

The great equalizer...yeah, right. The Niners still easily handled the Jets without McCaffrey. That other dude Mason came out of the woodwork and ran for almost 150 yards.
Look...I wouldn't get too invested in the week 1 games...in the Jets case they ran into one of the best teams in the NFL and they had plenty of time to scheme against the Jets....Rodgers looked better than I expected...he made one of those throws that most QB's in the NFL couldn't make...and the defense isn't as bad as they looked...BUT...the reality is that the Jets don't have the kind of roster that can beat some of the top teams...they don't....people thinking that the Jets could go to the Super Bowl is insane...even if Rogers played like he did in his prime they don't have enough weapons...they need another top shelf WR to go with Garrett Wilson....Mike Williams is still injured...I seriously doubt that Tyron Smith at LT will last the whole season...he's been injury prone..same with LG John Simpson....

BUT...the reality is that the Jets don't have the kind of roster that can beat some of the top teams...they don't....people thinking that the Jets could go to the Super Bowl is insane...even if Rogers played like he did in his prime they don't have enough weapons...
Like I've said, I would be thrilled with the Jets going 10-7 this season.

Back