The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the Yankees win and either the Mets or the Dodgers win, it will still be a subway series as far as I'm concerned. Sorry L.A. but you can take the Dodgers out of Brooklyn but you can't take Brooklyn out of the Dodgers.
medical-sports_fan-jets_fan-medication-doctor_s_office-patient-CS618022_low.jpg

Whole Lotta Love yesterday. And - yup - the Cards looked and played poorly. GB is no slouch. Wow - look at the NFC North !!! Crazy. All 4 teams are playing great ball. That GB Oilers game should be good. Two young talented QBs battling it out. Houston is not quite 'there' yet. Ida thought they would more dominant this year. They're not. Ive not consulted with RickyPicks yet but I think Packers win.
Thank you Ricky for the compliments. GB's defense is making the difference so far this year. Producing lots of turnovers!
The upcoming Houston game is going to be a tough one. Packers play well @ home but they are due for a loss. I don't know which way I'm leaning in the game.🤔
When the NFC North teams start going head to head then thing's will start sorting themselves out.
I was looking at the playoffs set-up & see it's 4 division winners & 3 wild card teams get in. So it's possible that all 4 teams could get in. Not very likely though! But that would be nuts if it did happen..... A lot of tie breakers in effect would be my guess!
Sorry to hear about Hutchinson's injury. Great player! Any player hurt is terrible.
I pray for his full recovery!

Last edited:
Back