• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1723484396075.png

Importcds has a lot of sacd marked down. Their ebay store is doing the site one-better, (to me at-least) by offering same items, a little higher in price, but most part of buy 2, get 25% off promo. Also, free shipping which I don't think they do at all anymore on their site?
Example, The Cure Greatest hits + Chicago mofi SACD, $54 on ebay vs $64 on their site.
Santana japan quad plus some other good stuff such as Bridge of Sighs 50th also part of offer.
edit change from 20% to 25% off promo.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_dk...&_soff=1&_oac=1&_soffid=14522560401&_nkw=sacd

Last edited:
Importcds has a lot of sacd marked down. Their ebay store is doing the site one-better, (to me at-least) by offering same items, a little higher in price, but most part of buy 2, get 25% off promo. Also, free shipping which I don't think they do at all anymore on their site?
Example, The Cure Greatest hits + Chicago mofi SACD, $54 on ebay vs $64 on their site.
Santana japan quad plus some other good stuff such as Bridge of Sighs 50th also part of offer.
edit change from 20% to 25% off promo.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_dk...&_soff=1&_oac=1&_soffid=14522560401&_nkw=sacd
Some really good prices if you dig deep but beware...some are SHM CDs [NOT SACDs]!

Is it just me or do the prices on that eBay link look kinda high? Even if there is a 25% discount that would bring them down to about what you’d pay on the ImportCDs site

Edit: when I really do the math and factor in free shipping, it actually does work out pretty good

Last edited:
If you take into consideration the 25% discount and factor in the FREE s/h, Rang, it's like buying them from ImportCD with their 'rare' 10% discount [actually even a little less] and some of the titles offered are rare and OOP even in Japan. Normally Import CD charges $2.99 for s/h on the first disc and then $1.49 for each disc thereafter and of course factors in sales tax for US residents!

I included two of those UMG Hong Kong Stereo SACDs in my order and they were roughly $25 each and if you peruse Elusive Disc/Acoustic Sounds they sell them for $40 EACH!

...All This Time - Hybrid-SACD [Import]
Live in Paris (Hybrid-SACD) [Import]

Last edited:
Back