Tony Levin “Bringing It Down To The Bass” Dolby Atmos Released Sept 13

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elmer

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
  • Bringing It Down to the Bass by Tony Levin (BLU-RAY + Dolby Atmos)
    Compact Disc (CD)​

• package image
    • Features a Murderer’s Row of guest musicians: Robert Fripp, Vinnie Colaiuta, Earl Slick, Mike Portnoy, Steve Gadd, Jerry Marotta, Gary Husband, L. Shankar, Pete Levin, Jeremy Stacey, David Torn, Pat Mastelotto, Larry Fast, Steve Hunter, Manu Katche, Alex Foster, Dominic Miller, Markus Reuter, Chris Pasin.
    • Blu-ray contains Dolby Atmos and 48/24 LPCM stereo, 5.1 and 7.1Surround Sound mixes of the full album plus bonus tracks in 48/24 LPCM stereo.Includes digital pre-order of 'Bringing It Down to the Bass'. You get a high-quality download of the complete album the moment it’s released - 24 bit WAV, FLAC ALAC, MP3-320 MP3, FLAC and more.Includes digital pre-order of Bringing It Down to the Bass. The moment the album is released you’ll get unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus a high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.
    shipping out on or around September 13, 2024

Pre-order Compact Disc $24.98 USD or more​

Sounds Good? Where did you hear it?:) I only heard this But Larry Fast in Atmos? Ordered!

Yeah this looks like a must have! Looks like I have to wait for the release date for more blurays then? Or, does anyone know if the Atmos mix is included in the download? Since surround mixes are often restricted to special editions and blurays and held back from downloads and all. Zero interest in any streaming hash.

I do get that guest musicians will be song to song of course. Fun to pretend there might be a full band of everyone and a 12 channel mix of it to die for though! :D

That was quick! And as expected.

Jim,
The download does not include atmos. The Blu-Ray is the way to go.

Thanks,
Andy

Waiting for the bluray then.

That was quick! And as expected.

Jim,
The download does not include atmos. The Blu-Ray is the way to go.

Thanks,
Andy

Waiting for the bluray then.
Jim,

This is what it shows for me now; does the Compact Disc actually mean the Blu-ray (then more are available is so?)

• Bringing It Down to the Bass by Tony Levin (BLU-RAY + Dolby Atmos)
    Compact Disc (CD)​

• package image
    • Blu-ray contains Dolby Atmos and 48/24 LPCM stereo, 5.1 and 7.1Surround Sound mixes of the full album plus bonus tracks in 48/24 LPCM stereo.Includes digital pre-order of 'Bringing It Down to the Bass'. You get a high-quality download of the complete album the moment it’s released - 24 bit WAV, FLAC ALAC, MP3-320 MP3, FLAC and more.Includes digital pre-order of Bringing It Down to the Bass. The moment the album is released you’ll get unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus a high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.
    shipping out on or around September 13, 2024

Pre-order Compact Disc $24.98 USD or more​

Still has the CD edition listed under the bluray write up. No response to inquiry. Don't feel like trying to undo a CD purchase if it's not a typo so I'm going to wait it out.

Per today's email from MoonJune Music, they will manage their European shipping from Spain, meaning low shipping costs and no risk of getting stung by customs within the EU. Entering a UK address bumps the price up by several dollars, presumably to take care of the latter in advance. I was pleasantly surprised yesterday to see the ~$6 shipping charge instead of the usual extraorbitant costs for international shipping seen on bandcamp.

Still has the CD edition listed under the bluray write up. No response to inquiry. Don't feel like trying to undo a CD purchase if it's not a typo so I'm going to wait it out.

It says blu-ray in the title, includes blu-ray and atmos in the description, and is priced higher than the CD edition. The purchase confirmation email also says blu-ray and atmos. Granted that only blu-rays can include atmos, there is no way it's a CD.

Back