What's the Latest CD/LP Added to Your Pile #2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The postman just brought some goodies. I'm sensing a very proggy evening coming on....

I skipped that one Ralphie...but if you notice the back cover of that CD...it shows the highest chart position...the date of release...and how long the song is...pretty cool...

Dominique did hit #1, Clinty ...... it was on the radio endlessly and every devout Catholic I knew at the time at least had the 45 [rpm]! And I cannot tell you how many times the Singing Nun appeared on Talk Shows, including Johnny Carson!

CD's:

the Secret - Alan Parsons
Egypt Station - Macca
Amidst the Chaos - Sara Bareilles

We caught Winwood opening for Steely Dan in Chicago in '16 and by himself w/band at Riverside Theater in Milwaukee in '18.

Linda, what was your impression of McCartney's Egypt Station?

Just arrived from CDJapan today. Have not listened yet or watched.
Boz Scaggs brings a greatest hits album with all the leading songs from the singles released in Japan from 1971 through 1996. They feature the high-fidelity Blu-spec CD2 format. Comes with a bonus DVD with all the music videos released when he belonged to COLUMBIA. They become available as video contents in DVD format for the first time in the world. Comes with a booklet with pictures of cover artworks of all the singles (12cm CD replica versions of original 45rpm record ones). 19 tracks on CD-1 and 7 videos on DVD Disc 2.

Montréal Guitare Trio, Danzas that I picked up in Louisville when I saw California Guitar Trio/Montréal Guitare Trio which includes a wonderful version of Mediterranean Sundance / Rio Ancho.
Banco del Mutuo Soccorso, Transiberiana. I haven't spun it enough to rate yet but suspect it is everything you expect in BMS
Bad Religion, Age Of Unreason. Great fun, as with BMS you can already guess how it sounds before you even spin it.

Back