WHO’S NEXT/LIFEHOUSE Box set coming in September 2023 (STEVEN WILSON DOLBY ATMOS & 5.1 MIXES CONFIRMED!!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ordered via Amazon. They have their Low Price guarantee. And they dont take my money until they ship so that gives me time to be ultra thrifty and save my pennies to afford this.

Told the lovely Mrs that ramen noodles, Spam and saltines will be on the menu for the next 60 days
Don't forget about selling your blood....just saying....it's noble as well :unsure:

Don't forget about selling your blood....just saying....it's noble as well :unsure:
Maybe...probably wouldn't want my Rotka infused blood. lol!
J/K I have given blood before, but not for money.

In my home town, I once worked for Manpower for a while (daily work/daily pay) to bring in some cash before I went back to school for an electronics course under the GI bill. Next door was a dive bar that would happily cash your checks, and the next shop down was a place to sell your blood...the bar enjoyed quite the patrons.

Yes! I ordered a DP cable on July 12. One day shipping so I assume it was in the Jacksonville warehouse. The USPS managed to get it to the local post office the next day.
It was delivered July 22! But in the meantime I complained and they resent the order. Arrived today., Wonderful! I have to travel to the nearest UPS store and drop it off. Or maybe keep it and pay. IDK.
I don't know if Amazon delivers every order out here in the boonies,but I suspect not.
Meanwhile I have tried on several occassions to call the local postmaster. Yeah, good luck with that. USPS here just sucks. There, I said it.
Does FedEx or DHL deliver out your way? 🤔

Maybe...probably wouldn't want my Rotka infused blood. lol!
J/K I have given blood before, but not for money.

In my home town, I once worked for Manpower for a while (daily work/daily pay) to bring in some cash before I went back to school for an electronics course under the GI bill. Next door was a dive bar that would happily cash your checks, and the next shop down was a place to sell your blood...the bar enjoyed quite the patrons.
And you get a quick, cheap buzz if you enjoy a few libations after giving up a pint.

I can get it down to 241 in change on importcds with 10 percent off.. if you sign up to email and save the email for 10 percent link they keep giving you codes lol. forgot to use it on broadsword would save me 7 bucks.. guess ill keep it.
You know, I've signed up for the email thing at importcds various times & have never gotten the 10% link🤔
That price at importcds is headed in the right direction, down!
FWIW, I'm out on this boxed set till it gets well under $200.
If it never does, then that's OK. I can live without it, thank you!

Last edited:
Well, if you haven't guessed by now ....I'm going to have to pass on this one...

Pissed at the price..$400.00+CDN !

Too blue for my blood.

Maybe, just maybe , ...they'll come to their collective senses and release a separate 5.1DTS MA.

It could happen ?!.., they did it with Tommy and Quadrophenia.....
It's just padding to get you to buy the lot. I'm not interested in all that stuff for one disc. At least the others would remain mint in the box!

ImportCDs will ship to Papua New Guinea, Yemen or Zimbabwe (Rhodesia) - but not to Norway!
I checked ImportCDs delivery. Yes it delivers to Spain BUT...

It says that pre-orders higher than 150$ cannot be ordered and that I have to remove it from the shopping cart. (If delivering to US, it admits the pre-order, of course).

Current lower price for EU, I think, is at FNAC.

Does FedEx or DHL deliver out your way? 🤔
Yes they do. But most orders from Amazon, depending on size, have USPS tracking numbers. Larger items, and those shipped direct from manufacturer are often shipped either FedEx or UPS.
I haven't figured this whole thing out. Do the people that do some of the deliveries work for Amazon, or do they work for the USPS as "contract employees" or something? BTW they deliver Amazon orders 7 days a week here. (USPS tracking)

OK I have "No Trespassing" signs up at the end of my driveway and at my gate (gate stays open). I used to get some deliveries left at the gate, until I put up a sign that said "Deliveries Welcome At Side Door".
You know a regular USPS mail carrier is going to ignore the No Trespassing signs as will FedEx and UPS.

But when USPS tracking numbers/informed delivery say a package is at the local post office for days, something is wrong wrong wrong. In fact deliveries from the USPS are getting more and more inconsistent.

Well it's all a rant about nothing, really, since there's apparently not even anyone to complain to.

I haven't figured this whole thing out. Do the people that do some of the deliveries work for Amazon, or do they work for the USPS as "contract employees" or something? BTW they deliver Amazon orders 7 days a week here.
Both! Amazon has their own people who deliver as well as 'independent 3rd party' people.
They also 'hand off' packages to USPS.
The packages I get from Amazon's own fleet usually take a picture of package outside by my door & send pic to my email address.

The packages I get from Amazon's own fleet usually take a picture of package outside by my door & send pic to my email address.
Right, that’s how I know which neighbor they’ve delivered my stuff to 🧐

Might need to relieve myself on that other door if the neighbor decides to keep this special monolith package!

Back