Steven Wilson XTC - The Big Express (Steven Wilson Surround mixes coming in September!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem on Amazon is they are no longer the best price in many cases - the guarentee that on date of release you will get the then price is lower is meaningless. Too often the price comes down within a few weeks thereafter. And too often you get a better price on other sites. And too often Amazon's shipping is no faster than anyone else even though one has Amazon prime.

Guitar Nerd Alert!
This video popped up today.
A cheery Andy Partridge running through alternate guitar tuning examples used on Big Express.

Strums chord: "That's E Joni Mitchell"
0:00 Introduction
1:15 Train Running Low on Soul Coal
14:25 This World Over
17:57 I Bought Myself a Liarbird
21:00 All You Pretty Girls

Just look at that back side! ;)
371859812_785830496883652_4428047559806988781_n.jpg

I’m firmly convinced, having just completed the purchase of the prior 5.1 releases over the weekend, we’ll get an announcement that they’ll be re-released with Atmos mixes like this one.
If they were to opt for more Atmos mixes, I think they'd have to be released via physical media - Ape House seemingly doesn't have digital rights to this stuff, judging by the fact that none of the SW stereo mixes are available on the streaming services.

Back