4 more Quadio titles coming in January 2024! (Titles Announced)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just have to say it again, haha... AWB is a must have quadio... Hamish Stuart's vocals are so unique and all-time amazing!!!! Every song is almost a hit, much like The Cars debut (IMO). WAR is also a somewhat close second... Cisco Kid bass line alone is worth buying it for, along with World is a Ghetto... I can't remember other songs on that Q8, but sure I will once I hear it again. Support Quadio peeps!!!!!!

Ordered the bundle as well. The code worked for me also.

@ForagingRhino , FYI..... When attempting order using the Brave browser on my Mac, once I had all my info filled in, when I hit the "Buy Now" button, nothing happens. (I remember the same thing happening on previous orders). When I switched to the Safari browser, everything worked fine. Thanks for bringing these quads to us! The Newman is #1 on my want list, so very excited for this!

:51QQ

Ordered AWB and WAR... Can't wait and thanks again Steve and Rhino!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's my plan this time. Just two that I really want. I'll never listen to the other two. I'm waiting a few days. Last time I did that and I seemed to get them sooner than the folks who did it right away. (Maybe not, but it seemed that way from the comments on here.)

I just realized I literally ordered the new bundle before I checked my work email this morning. Showered, shaved, and got dressed before I saw the office was closed. Priorities! Did get my replacement Spinners disc yesterday. Finally lost the USPS lottery, this case was cracked but I just swapped them.

Back