4 more Quadio titles coming in January 2024! (Titles Announced)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want to point out a small discrepancy on the promo codes and discounts Rhino gives.

I ordered the bundle than added Moondance to get the total over $100 to get free shipping.
Then I used the promo code circulating here.

From what I can figure out promo code was applied to purchase which reduced price below $100 and I did not get free shipping. In fact I paid more than if I did not use the promo code I would have got free shipping.
Rhino should have made this clear but they didnt. I sent an email asking about it.
Not a huge difference in price but I would have ordered differently if I had known Rhino would do this.

I just want to point out a small discrepancy on the promo codes and discounts Rhino gives.

I ordered the bundle than added Moondance to get the total over $100 to get free shipping.

From what I can figure out promo code was applied to purchase which reduced price below $100 and I did not get free shipping. In fact I paid more than if I did not use the promo code I would have got free shipping.
Rhino should have made this clear but they didnt. I sent an email asking about it.
Not a huge difference in price but I would have ordered differently if I had known Rhino would do this.
Yes indeed one needs to drop a large enough purchased item into the shopping basket if using the code to still clear a $100 purchase, if one expects free shipping. Luckily imo Rhino has enough interesting things that I can always easily find items I want or think I need to up the tab.

I’d like the Van Morrison Moondance SW mix, but I already own the older surround set and I don’t do Atmos. So that one is of lower priority at the moment.

Last edited:

I think you get one or the other. I did the same as you but went back, took the code off and got the free shipping. It saved me a couple of dollars

Ordered the bundle. I've heard the AWB in Quad, but never War or Gil Evans. This should be fun!
I already had the 2013 Moondance BD set, and Atmos is not my thing, so all good there :)

And for that reason, Jeffie, I did NOT apply the discount code! I took it LIKE A MAN!

Since RHINO itself did NOT SUPPLY THE DISCOUNT CODE on their own website [one of the posters HERE did], how would they know YOU DID so there's NO explaining to do!

I also added MOONDANCE to qualify for free s/h and ironically, the price @ AmazonUS is higher so you still made out, buddy!

https://www.amazon.com/Moondance-Va...s=music&sprefix=moondance+,popular,133&sr=1-1

Last edited:
Back