4 more Quadio titles coming in January 2024! (Titles Announced)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the Canadian site has all four Jan. Quadios? Happy for them up north and that they won't have to deal with the delays and customs charges B.S. I felt their pain or at least the frustrations.

Just placed order for the bundle with discount code. Thanks all!
Wow, this came as a surprise. I hadn't been following this thread too closely lately but saw a reference to it in ' latest posts'. &....... Wow!
This is great!
...just got the replacement Spinners disc yesterday. Haven't even opened it yet😀

Just placed order for the bundle with discount code. Thanks all!
Wow, this came as a surprise. I hadn't been following this thread too closely lately but saw a reference to it in ' latest posts'. &....... Wow!
This is great!
You need to get out more. Too much time in the football thread. lmao.... ahem. :LOL: :hi :censored:

Ordered the bundle as well. The code worked for me also.

@ForagingRhino , FYI..... When attempting order using the Brave browser on my Mac, once I had all my info filled in, when I hit the "Buy Now" button, nothing happens. (I remember the same thing happening on previous orders). When I switched to the Safari browser, everything worked fine. Thanks for bringing these quads to us! The Newman is #1 on my want list, so very excited for this!

:51QQ
Just in case it might help someone else: I used to have the issue with the Buy Now button not working in my browser. Once I disabled my ad blocker (the specific one I use is "Adblock") for the rhino.com domain, the button worked. My browser happens to be Chrome, and "Adblock" is my blocker, but whatever browser you use, if you have any ad blocker add-on installed on it, temporarily disabling that or putting rhino.com on the "allowed websites" or similar list might do the trick.

Update: upon reading further in this thread, I see that several others already mentioned ad blockers as the issue. Guess it can't hurt to pile on, if it helps tip more people off...

Last edited:
Yeah I wound start complaining less than 24 hours after placing the order - demanding answers!!! LOL
I have tried to order on there site and when I go to place order nothing the site stops
I had this trouble before and I don't remember how I got through
I have sent a note to Rino
Ron

I just want to point out a small discrepancy on the promo codes and discounts Rhino gives.

I ordered the bundle than added Moondance to get the total over $100 to get free shipping.
Then I used the promo code circulating here.

From what I can figure out promo code was applied to purchase which reduced price below $100 and I did not get free shipping. In fact I paid more than if I did not use the promo code I would have got free shipping.
Rhino should have made this clear but they didnt. I sent an email asking about it.
Not a huge difference in price but I would have ordered differently if I had known Rhino would do this.
I ordered last night, just before someone posted the 10% discount code. Seeing that today while catching up on this thread, I was momentarily dismayed, but I had the same scenario as you: I had added the Moondance Blu-ray to my bundle to get free shipping, and with 6% sales tax my total charge was $111.26. After seeing the code I mocked up another order, same items but using the code, which made my total including tax $112.84, over a dollar higher than I paid without the code, since free shipping was no longer applied. Angst relieved.

Still: I had decided long ago not to buy Moondance, since I have the 5.1 mix already and I don't have an Atmos system, so had I known about the code, I could have just ordered the bundle with it and the total cost with tax would have been $89.01, which I no doubt would have done.

But: in effect I got Moondance for $22.25 including tax which isn't a bad deal, and the Atmos mix as played on my 5.1 system from Apple streaming does sound nice, and quite different from Scheiner's 5.1, so it can't hurt to own it in uncompressed fidelity. When I listen to all these discs I just ordered in a few weeks (fingers crossed), no doubt a zen-like acceptance and appreciation of the whole experience will befall. At least until I reflect on all the time I just wasted thinking about these petty concerns...

Keep the Quadios coming! I'll keep buying 'em.

I have tried to order on there site and when I go to place order nothing the site stops
I had this trouble before and I don't remember how I got through
I have sent a note to Rino
Ron
I had all of my first three orders go though fine. It was a recent order in Dec. that the button did not work. Like others I moved to diff browser and it went fine.

Also not signing in but going as guest has been the ticket for some.

This is getting to be well known round these parts.

Already did,,, last night. LOL

xTNJVr5.jpg

Me Too!!!!!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :LB:LB:LB

Hi everyone...as we approach the next release of Quadios I want to ask the Canadians on this thread the following...who has ordered the Quadios from somewhere else than Rhino? And where? And how long did it take? I guess it's obvious why I'm asking, my first two orders (of the bundle) took 6 weeks each, and my "Moondance" hasn't "moved" since it was shipped on Dec 9th/23. Love Rhino's product, but certainly the worst shipping in the industry. When I order from CDJapan, SDE, D-V, Cherry Red, Burning Shed, etc., I'm listening to my new music usually in a week or less!!!

Warnermusic.ca for Canada 🇨🇦.
I don't know if it's still there , but yesterday they had a 20 per cent New Years discount .,( unless it's only for certain titles??)

Last edited:
Warnermusic.ca for Canada 🇨🇦.
I don't know if it's still there , but yesterday they had a 20 per cent New Years discount .,( unless it's only for certain titles??)
What was that discount code?
There is WELCOME10 for 10% Off but that, when factoring in expensive shipping, results is a total price way higher than buying from the US site (for two bundles, after currency conversions discounts, shipping etc it’s $59CDN cheaper from the US)

What was that discount code?
There is WELCOME10 for 10% Off but that, when factoring in expensive shipping, results is a total price way higher than buying from the US site (for two bundles, after currency conversions discounts, shipping etc it’s $59CDN cheaper from the US)
I think it's just a 20%-off sale for certain stuff:

Screenshot 2024-01-19 at 8.43.55 pm.png

I was planning to use Warner Music Australia this time around as their per disc price was AU$30 with AU$10 flat rate shipping regardless of number of discs. This would work out cheaper than buying the bundle for US$79.95 + shipping + currency conversion. Wouldn't you know it, Warner Music Australia are only stocking the War and Randy Newman discs this time around, and the per disc price has jumped to AU$40! Bastards. Looks like it's back to Rhino and the cracked cases.

Back