4 more Quadio titles coming in January 2024! (Titles Announced)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered the bundle as well. The code worked for me also.

@ForagingRhino , FYI..... When attempting order using the Brave browser on my Mac, once I had all my info filled in, when I hit the "Buy Now" button, nothing happens. (I remember the same thing happening on previous orders). When I switched to the Safari browser, everything worked fine. Thanks for bringing these quads to us! The Newman is #1 on my want list, so very excited for this!

:51QQ
I needed to disable the Brave shields to get the buy button to work.

Mommy says every time a Quadio is bought an Angel gets its wings.

I just made four Angels!
Haha, that's awesome!!!! While I purchased AWB and WAR, I would have liked to include Spinners and ???... for a true Quadio (and discount)... The two I did get I wasn't even worried about free shipping or discount, they are that good IMO...

Having just re-setup my system last evening, I can't wait to hear these two!!! I have 5x PSB Image T6 speakers (I learned my lesson about matching speakers back in the 70's) along with two 21" subs powered each front and rear by QSC 2450watt amps... good enough for this old guy... life is short, support Quadio peeps!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Back