4 more Quadio titles coming in January 2024! (Titles Announced)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's said that seven minutes in sunlight causes our bodies to produce enough Vitamin D. Me, I 'm big on sunlight, makes the day better.
Might depend on the brightness of the sun, shirt off, shorts on, too. How much of one gets the exposure. In the winter months we can easily not get enough D.

I received all four of the new batch Quadios on Monday (UK). Two inside a double cardboard CD-sized mailer placed inside a plastic bag. The other two in separate single cardboard mailers - so three packages in all. Ordered a few hours after the order window opened and purchased the bundle option.

All arrived in pristine condition - very pleased.

What is strange is that I received a shipping notification for three of the titles yesterday afternoon - over 24 hours after I had them in my hand. :unsure:

I have never received shipping emails from Rhino prior to this at all (I ordered bundle 1 and 2 on their respective release days).

Not moaning but find it quite strange........:alien:

In any case - I'm well pleased with Rhino's dedication to the cause so keep 'em coming please! :bowing:

You guys are going to love this.

I have received all 4 Quadios plus the Moondance I ordered.

I just received my first shipping email from Rhino just now.
They list all 4 of the Quadios and Moondance and state my order is on the way with a shipping number.

So am I getting a second set????
I received three e-mail shipping notifications last night, also having received my bundle earlier in the day :unsure:

Ordered the bundle on 1/19 and received my order in three separate packages yesterday with no cracked cases. My Spinners replacement disc arrived on 1/18. I receive order confirmation from but no shipping notices or mailings from Rhino. I use USPS informed delivery and know something good is about to happen when I see WEA & Gnarlywood in my package listings!
My discs arrived yesterday. I'll be checking them out today. All jewel cases fully intact!

I'm back to being slightly annoyed again. LOL! My remaining Quadios have been sitting at USPS in Champaign, IL since the 27th. 25 miles from my house.....and crickets. lol
Normally, when any sort of mail hits the Champaign site, I get it the next morning.
Gene, have you considered moving to Champaign?

Might depend on the brightness of the sun, shirt off, shorts on, too. How much of one gets the exposure. In the winter months we can easily not get enough D.
Here in New England we tend to have low vitamin D levels for the above stated reasons. Also, people with darker skin color literally have another barrier to the vitamin D producing effects of the sun. If your vitamin D level is low you should replenish it with vitamin D3, which is more bioavailabe than D2(no Star Wars jokes, please!).

Here in New England we tend to have low vitamin D levels for the above stated reasons. Also, people with darker skin color literally have another barrier to the vitamin D producing effects of the sun. If your vitamin D level is low you should replenish it with vitamin D3, which is more bioavailabe than D2(no Star Wars jokes, please!).
Good advice. But I 'caved in' Welcome ;)

There’s a trick to opening those white cardboard mailers. There is a little pull tab that you can open and it makes it so much easier than trying to pry apart the glue where the cardboard flaps meet.
Yes I saw the tab, unfortunately having spent 8weeks laying on my back in SICU/ Trauma Recovery and multiple shoulder & chest surgeries, don't have the grip strength....not complaining though, VERY happy to be alive

Back