4 more Quadio titles coming in May 2024!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know anything about Eric Saltzman's music, but the cover art is simply fantastic!
It's an avant-garde experimental thing that would never be issued with James Taylor or S&C, Carly, or umm, just about anything actually.
But it would be a litttle interesting in quad.

Last edited:
Why did you recalculate and come up with completely different titles?

How could they be wrong if the numbers are right? (joke)
Yes, with a little further playing with the numbers, I came up with a combination that works. But I don't want to ruin the game for those that are still playing.

No one is playing, lol! What are they? OK, I can wait.....eh....well, maybe I can.
A variety of things that pleases lots of people… could bore me silly.

I’d hope that there is a real tasty treat surprise in there with the nice standard quad.
But not any unissued quad here yet.

Last edited:
It could easily be put under a Spoiler in a post. For those who want to see this slowly unfold with more clues, they can avoid clicking on it.
There you go. For those who aren't familiar: on the formatting bar, click the 3 dots ("More options") just to the right of the double-T "Font size" option. "Inline spoiler" is the mask icon--the righthand-most option.

There you go. For those who aren't familiar: on the formatting bar, click the 3 dots ("More options") just to the right of the double-T "Font size" option. "Inline spoiler" is the mask icon--the righthand-most option.
Let's see if / how this spoiler thingy works...

My test of the inline spoiler.

It could easily be put under a Spoiler in a post. For those who want to see this slowly unfold with more clues, they can avoid clicking on it.
Once a Spoiler is posted, it gets copied to the thread. That's fine too right.

No one is playing, lol! What are they? OK, I can wait.....eh....well, maybe I can.
after much playing with me slide rule, pulling bingo balls all day and number crunching all night, i can exclusively reveal the following titles;

Kraftcheeze : Autobahneyrubble
Danny Alltheway : Extension Of a Ladder
Hallo Girthie : First of the Mississippi Mudpies
Mucky Oldberry : Super Audio Cable Misery

This one might be with the producer, or artist’s or manager’s estate, or even the studio where is was recorded / mixed.

But I’m surprised that Warner Japan came up empty if that is the case.

There must be a few more more bread crumbs to be followed I’d agree.
Looks like you and @ForagingRhino are on a treasure hunt! I have no idea how you might be undergoing such a task, but I bet it’s a thrill when you find something you thought was lost.

Now, if you could just find my Duke Snyder autographed baseball…

Back