SPOTLIGHT Joni Mitchell The Asylum Albums (1972-1975) (Quadio Boxed Set)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I thought that I was bad, still needing to listen to one of the albums in this set. Your procrastinating is refreshing, Gene.
Methinks that you and Gene both need a little courtin' and sparkin' to get you in the mood!

R.6b28bcff1369154963ba0f858bfec724

hi but what about period 76 80? i find the Jaco era far more interesting; any possibility they release that in multichannel as well? thanks
Streaming is where it’s going first if at all for Atmos.

Lots of other artists are in line for immersive. Joni’s been given attention, and so on to the next hundred artists.

Streaming is where it’s going first if at all for Atmos.

Lots of other artists are in line for immersive. Joni’s been given attention, and so on to the next hundred artists.
Yes that's very true. By the way I been waiting for the release of the rumored new Apple 🍏 TV but still no news?

“Raised on Robbery” from C&S reminds me of a Chuck Berry chord progression in its Stonesy rock & roll swagger. Check that one out if you want to dip your toes in slowly.
My wife and I were at one of the two concerts they recorded for “Miles of Aisles.” The encore was “Raised on Robbery.” Probably the closest to rock that she ever got.

Back