June 2024 D-V Quad SACDs (Isley Bros., Hair OST, Enoch Light, Tomita)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing for over a week. Slow boat, I guess.
Hopefully not one to China though!:sneaky: Interesting that several of you have not been seeing tracking info for your D-V order. It admittedly took me a few mins to figure out on their site how to check, but have been able to see the details/updates on a regular basis now. Y'all are clicking on 'Your Account' on the left after you've logged in, correct? Recent orders should be displayed under the 'Your Account' pulldown fields. Best of luck to everyone not getting shipping updates, but I suspect you'll receive your order(s) with or without them.

Your package has been in transit for 10 day(s)Delivery is expected in 1-6 days (based on 1000 similar deliveries)
Expand
Options

• Jun 16, 2024 06:37

ASENDIA SPAINYour package is in transit with the carrier.In transitNot Available
    ASENDIA SPAIN
  • Jun 14, 2024 06:40

ASENDIA SPAINYour package is in transit with the carrier.Geneve Ap
    ASENDIA SPAIN
  • Jun 13, 2024 01:49

ASENDIA SPAINYour package is in transit with the carrier.Geveve 2 Letters Transit
    ASENDIA SPAIN
  • Jun 13, 2024 20:00

SWISS POSTYour parcel has arrived at a transit centre, it is on its way.Forwarding abroad 1211 Genève 5 Office d'échange
    SWISS POST
  • Jun 11, 2024 04:40

ASENDIA SPAINYour package is in transit with the carrier.Asendia UK (Hounslow)Departed from Asendia
    Expand

ASENDIA SPAIN
  • Jun 6, 2024 04:31

ASENDIA SPAINThe carrier has been informed and will soon collect your package.

mine also, musta been a large batch shipment at the same time. mine said landed at NY at 2:01 pm.
It's sort of cool to think we're all on this forum from all parts of the country...ordering the same stuff....from the same company.....and they are on the same jet...landing at the same airport. :hi :oops:

Hopefully not one to China though!:sneaky: Interesting that several of you have not been seeing tracking info for your D-V order. It admittedly took me a few mins to figure out on their site how to check, but have been able to see the details/updates on a regular basis now. Y'all are clicking on 'Your Account' on the left after you've logged in, correct? Recent orders should be displayed under the 'Your Account' pulldown fields. Best of luck to everyone not getting shipping updates, but I suspect you'll receive your order(s) with or without them.

Your package has been in transit for 10 day(s)Delivery is expected in 1-6 days (based on 1000 similar deliveries)
Expand
Options

• Jun 16, 2024 06:37

ASENDIA SPAINYour package is in transit with the carrier.In transitNot Available
    ASENDIA SPAIN
  • Jun 14, 2024 06:40

ASENDIA SPAINYour package is in transit with the carrier.Geneve Ap
    ASENDIA SPAIN
  • Jun 13, 2024 01:49

ASENDIA SPAINYour package is in transit with the carrier.Geveve 2 Letters Transit
    ASENDIA SPAIN
  • Jun 13, 2024 20:00

SWISS POSTYour parcel has arrived at a transit centre, it is on its way.Forwarding abroad 1211 Genève 5 Office d'échange
    SWISS POST
  • Jun 11, 2024 04:40

ASENDIA SPAINYour package is in transit with the carrier.Asendia UK (Hounslow)Departed from Asendia
    Expand

ASENDIA SPAIN
  • Jun 6, 2024 04:31

ASENDIA SPAINThe carrier has been informed and will soon collect your package.
I’m not particularly worried about delivery. They haven’t missed so far, and even a couple of weeks crossing the pond wouldn’t be unreasonable. I got an email that it shipped, and there was tracking information along with a disclaimer about that very same tracking. So I haven’t checked that tracking. And they (D-V or Royal Post or USPS or anyone else) haven’t said it’s coming soon.

If your DV bundle isn't showing up yet in your USPS informed delivery account, you can manually add it now. If you type in your LS tracking code into USPS, it should find a match with some basic info. You need to click the copy icon, then go to your informed deliver account. Click add USPS number, and paste in your tracking. It should then show up (you may need to scroll to the bottom of your previous packages to now find it. Give it a name associated to your shipment and you're good to go. Otherwise, I might assume (since mine is in US customs) when they release mine to a USPS carrier it would have automatically showed up....not sure in this case.

1718627583316.png

1718627777023.png

Join the club, Gene. Never even got a ship notice from D~V {ordered on June 6th} and with tomorrow being a holiday it could take days .......
Ordered the same day as you Mr. Ralph. Mine arrived in 12 days. Have never received a DV order in anything more than 15 days. If they can make it to you in New York, they can make it anywhere! Start spreading the news!

Back