New Nosound album in 5.1, out early 2013

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Phil / Peter,

there are probably more in US and Canada than in Europe, but for sure I'm aware dvd-audio (and surround sound) is far from its end, and that's why I wanted to take the challenge and make this album our first release in dvd-audio :) We can't wait as well for the album to be finally out..in particular in the dvd-a surround 24/96 there's just the top of the quality and it's by far the best sounding music we ever released.

In about a month I'll be happy to read positive (and negative!) comments here where the whole idea started!

are stupidity of the morons from world biggest online retailer does have any limits?
suggested (as they ask on every page)

Did we miss any relevant features for this product? Tell us what we missed.
that this release are DVD-Audio+CD. as a proof gave links to artist and label pages, where description with all details.
http://www.nosound.net/
http://www.kscopemusic.com/nosound/afterthoughts/

well, here is respond from those moron:

Hello from Amazon.ca
Thank you for using the Catalog Update Form to send suggestions for
Afterthoughts
ASIN: B00AOJXLQW
Please use the following link to make any needed updates:
http://www.amazon.com/Afterthoughts...e=UTF8&qid=1366251716&sr=8-1&keywords=nosound
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We could not accept the following suggestion(s).
The details provided through the confirmation URL donБ─≥t confirm the following suggestion(s).
Binding
Current value: Audio CD
Your suggestion: DVD Audio
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have accepted the following suggestion(s). They will appear online within the next two to three business days.
Publisher
Current value: No Value
Your suggestion: Kscope

We appreciate you taking time to submit a correction and helping us keep our catalogue accurate for our customers.
Best Regards
Catalog Quality
www.amazon.ca

does anyone wonder, why after 12 years DVD-Audio remains something mystical for 99.9% of their customers.
it's really frustrating.

:) Thanks 0tto..sadly for them selling a cd, a dvd-audio or a pair of socks does not really change anything..they care in the same way, I think they know people go there knowing already what they need and only for the lower price.

You're right I buy from Amazon UK lots of things and I saw the most incredible things in descriptions..anyway thanks for the help maybe people at least now will know there's a dvd-a..!

Thanks Stupy :)

By the way just yesterday, even if this is not completely related to QQ, I received the test press for the double vinyl..the mix sounds fantastic, I'm a fan of hires and surround but I also love the classic stereo sound on good 180gr vinyls (lots of them I still listen to)...the warmth, smoothness and unique sound of vinyl are just gorgeous (no high def for sure but loads of character).

More surprises should arrive before album release on 6th May...again thanks to everyone for support and help (and yes my thank you section to QQ members is also on the vinyl liner notes!)

920987_10151422436054200_1463323930_o.jpg

Yeah Burning shed are starting to ship Just got a confrimation e-mail.

Now where is that Vicar DVDA i order two months before this :) ?

Just got my shipping confirmation too. :) ...but its a UK bank holiday so unless it arrives tomorrow (unlikely) I will have to wait until Tuesday to play :(

AFAIK sometimes with Royal Mail items can actually arrive the day after..otherwise it will be all for next week!

Some more preview will be posted later from the instrumental cd..and hopefully more 'surround news' and live gigs news in a few weeks..

Looking forward to first impressions and reviews here..lots of time and effort was spent from me and Kscope in doing this a dvd-a and the good selling figures so far will lead for sure to more quite soon..!

Got my shipping notice also..... Shipments from Royal Mail/Burning Shed are usually quicker than most - so hopefully next week.

Can't wait to hear and see the final product.

Excellent news in my email: item shipped! Now here comes the long waiting, 2 to 3 weeks to arrive to Mexico.
Thank you Nosound & Kscope for keeping this eagerly emotion to listen to good new music in hi-res 5.1!!!

Back