Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And professorial hands!
D9BC9079-3AD4-4A17-9152-EA7D34F1ABD1_1_105_c.jpeg

I wasn't going to mention this...but...it caught me off guard....I had a medical procedure today and took an Uber...so on my return trip I'm talking to the driver who was from Chicago...and all of a sudden he says I sound like Clint Eastwoodo_O...I was speechless...he was a big fan of the westerns...I hope he didn't mean I sounded like I was in my 90's:unsure:

I wasn't going to mention this...but...it caught me off guard....I had a medical procedure today and took an Uber...so on my return trip I'm talking to the driver who was from Chicago...and all of a sudden he says I sound like Clint Eastwoodo_O...I was speechless...he was a big fan of the westerns...I hope he didn't mean I sounded like I was in my 90's:unsure:
Your posts sound like Dirty Harry.

Somehow I expected @humprof to look more like his forum avatar...
Sort of David Letterman'ish. :)
As I had suspected, both of you don't look a day over 39......
Clement and I are both acolytes of Jack Benny. But sadly, SW, I will never have the quiet dignity of John Gielgud--or, GOS, the gap-toothed winsomeness of David Letterman.

A true delight to meet and hang with the big-hearted Clement. Our longsuffering partners were souls of patience and generosity. Next time: listening party! Whaddya say, @Clement: a convention of all the midwesterners, both natives and transplants? A city with such big shoulders can support us all, right?

Last edited:
Back