Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're sensitive.
Nobody ever says that about me!
images

I just wanted to add to what Quad Linda said about cancer....prostate cancer can be detected early..by being checked by a urologist and getting a blood test...a PSA...although PSA is good...the definitive test is by a urologist...maybe you will get this guy....but seriously...the survival rate is high when detected early..the present guidelines is 50 years old...BUT if there are any family members who had prostate cancer...you should start in your 40's...

Last edited:
I wonder if something is happening at amazon concerning their shipping...I order frequently and the last week has produced some surprises...I currently have 3 orders...all of them were in stock...all sold by amazon....and none has shipped yet...5 days for an in stock item SOLD by amazon is rare...I have prime shipping and I am close to a distribution center...sometimes I would get an order hours after I purchased an item...in one of these instances I ordered 5 days ago... it listed the item as being delivered that day and then said it wasn't even shipped yet...

None of these items are important...but I'm curious if anyone has seen this happen lately....

I wonder if something is happening at amazon concerning their shipping...I order frequently and the last week has produced some surprises...I currently have 3 orders...all of them were in stock...all sold by amazon....and none has shipped yet...5 days for an in stock item SOLD by amazon is rare...I have prime shipping and I am close to a distribution center...sometimes I would get an order hours after I purchased an item...in one of these instances I ordered 5 days ago... it listed the item as being delivered that day and then said it wasn't even shipped yet...

None of these items are important...but I'm curious if anyone has seen this happen lately....

If they can't deliver according to the Amazon Prime shipping policy, tell them that you want compensation. I'll even complain to my buddy Jeff for you, Clinty!

I don't have Prime and those sort of delays have happened a few times, other times its delivered the next day. I wonder if its actually in stock in a different country!

Maybe changing the surname to Bezos might help? :ROFLMAO:

Back