Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they can't deliver according to the Amazon Prime shipping policy, tell them that you want compensation. I'll even complain to my buddy Jeff for you, Clinty!
I wasn't upset about it..BUT I guess I'm partly to blame...kind of...I had ordered 2 of the 3 items from 3rd party vendors...the one item was clearly marked "in stock"...that is the one that wasn't even shipped after 6 days....so I tried to cancel it....they said I couldn't cancel it as it was "suddenly" getting ready to ship...so I called amazon to see if I could cancel it...they said I couldn't...this is when I found out that amazon has no control over these vendors...they can say items are in stock...when they aren't....that will be the last time I order from any 3rd party vendor on amazon unless I know the vendor.

The only action they can take with these vendors is suspend their selling if they get a lot of complaints

ups-fed-ex.gif
knowing how shit works in this world, in a few years it will be FedUPS!!!!

Clement and I are both acolytes of Jack Benny. But sadly, SW, I will never have the quiet dignity of John Gielgud--or, GOS, the gap-toothed winsomeness of David Letterman.

A true delight to meet and hang with the big-hearted Clement. Our longsuffering partners were souls of patience and generosity. Next time: listening party! Whaddya say, @Clement: a convention of all the midwesterners, both natives and transplants? A city with such big shoulders can support us all, right?
Jack Benny walking down a dark alley. Thughster sticks a gun in his back and says: "your money or your life". Pause. Pause. Thug says " well what's it gonna be?"
Jack says :" I'm thinking!"

So who says you can't be bald and have long hair at the same time? lol.
I have a "pony tail" but honestly my beard is probably longer....and all white. Longer than my avatar pic anyway, about mid chest. Actually a frequent pita but I persist...
Maybe time to rethink the hairdo bro. shaved heads are in now for us balding guys.
JK LOL
bozo_RIP_getty_ringer.jpg

Last edited:
Okay. I'm just venting. Sorry in advance. My daughter is a big Taylor Swift fan. Saw Taylor with my daughter on Swift's 1989 tour. Marketing genius Swift is releasing "Taylor's version" of her albums. 1989 is up next, and she is offering four (!!!!) colors of the CD, each with different polaroids. These are available for preorder, a three-day window. My daughter's birthday is coming up, so i subtly ask if she has any color preferences. A day and a half into the preorder window, i get my color answer and . . . they're all sold out!
https://store.taylorswift.com/#new-scroll-pointI head over to ebay and see where they have all gone!
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...lor's+version&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_sop=15Okay, i feel better. I appreciate a place to vent. Sigh. Btw, the concert was great! They can't take those memories away from me! Stay Surrounded, Comrades!

Okay. I'm just venting. Sorry in advance. My daughter is a big Taylor Swift fan. Saw Taylor with my daughter on Swift's 1989 tour. Marketing genius Swift is releasing "Taylor's version" of her albums. 1989 is up next, and she is offering four (!!!!) colors of the CD, each with different polaroids. These are available for preorder, a three-day window. My daughter's birthday is coming up, so i subtly ask if she has any color preferences. A day and a half into the preorder window, i get my color answer and . . . they're all sold out!
https://store.taylorswift.com/#new-scroll-pointI head over to ebay and see where they have all gone!
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...lor's+version&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_sop=15Okay, i feel better. I appreciate a place to vent. Sigh. Btw, the concert was great! They can't take those memories away from me! Stay Surrounded, Comrades!

They really should limit the number that can be purchased per customer. But somehow I think that the opportunists would find a way around it.

They really should limit the number that can be purchased per customer. But somehow I think that the opportunists would find a way around it.
For sure, the same with concert tickets and the scalpers. :mad:
Personally I've got no use for Taylor, she screwed up the direction of Country music for
years. I wish she had just used the pop market to break out from the beginning, she had no interest in C&W anyway.

Back