Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe we could get the Enterprise to go back in the past again, but instead of saving the whales, grab our packages and beam them to us! Well OK, save any whales, of course.

"Kaptain Quirk, your mission is to slingshot around our Sol, then accelerate to another Galaxy, repeat around a distant gas giant, thus reappearing in the past...it is a place known only as...the Twilight Zone."

Hey, what's the expense of a few dilithium crystals when surround music is coming??

okay. that was nice. and the line up was nice
BUT
let it be !!
Let the original be what it is and go make your own classic
Well she already has. Besides, it's well known that non-Country musicians never play any one's music but their own.
But I get your drift. I only want to hear Eva Cassidy singing "over the rainbow"...oh, wait... ;)
/s

Last edited:
Almost had my first clean game (damn that 10 pin!), but i did bowl my new high game this morning! Woo hoo!
Screenshot 2023-08-19 at 11.29.50 AM.png

Almost had my first clean game (damn that 10 pin!), but i did bowl my new high game this morning! Woo hoo!
View attachment 95298
Good for you! I have not bowled in almost 30 years. Me and a gal pal took a couple of kids of another friend bowling. Was a blast watching them learning. We did that several times, was always fun with the kids.

Was just thinking, my Dad was a good bowler. Give him a couple a few beers and he was hell on wheels. lol.

Maybe we could get the Enterprise to go back in the past again, but instead of saving the whales, grab our packages and beam them to us! Well OK, save any whales, of course.

"Kaptain Quirk, your mission is to slingshot around our Sol, then accelerate to another Galaxy, repeat around a distant gas giant, thus reappearing in the past...it is a place known only as...the Twilight Zone."

Hey, what's the expense of a few dilithium crystals when surround music is coming??
Hah, I came here to whine that I'd binged 9 hours of Jessie Gender's video essays about Star Trek, and now my brain won't stop coming up with ways to do Voyager better, and of course there's Trek at the top of this page of the thread already.

Hah, I came here to whine that I'd binged 9 hours of Jessie Gender's video essays about Star Trek, and now my brain won't stop coming up with ways to do Voyager better, and of course there's Trek at the top of this page of the thread already.
Well obviously I think your due for a re-watch of Free Enterprise:

This here is a young George Coony. Used a small piece of pizza (from dinner) and for desert a couple big ol' marshmallows. He couldn't resist. (they usually can't) Kathy heard the trap slam shut while she was at the kitchen window doing dishes last night. This is number four of the very latest clowns tearing the property, lawn etc up. An old, mostly empty barn on the property line brings in a lot of different critters over the years. We've dealt with a lot of coons, 3 or 4 skunks ( one was sick , rabies?) and a badger that I decided not to mess with. Have a great evening~ Mike

Attachments

• _05A9339.jpg
    _05A9339.jpg
    11.2 MB · Views: 0
  • _05A9344.jpg
    _05A9344.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
This here is a young George Coony. Used a small piece of pizza (from dinner) and for desert a couple big ol' marshmallows. He couldn't resist. (they usually can't) Kathy heard the trap slam shut while she was at the kitchen window doing dishes last night. This is number two of the very latest clowns tearing the property, lawn etc up. An old, mostly empty barn on the property line brings in a lot of different critters over the years. We've dealt with a lot of coons, 3 or 4 skunks ( one was sick , rabies?) and a badger that I decided not to mess with. Have a great evening~ Mike
Is his AKA "Rocket"? If so you can be his manager & get over to Marvel now!

Back