Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hit 5,000 posts. Is there some sort of prize for reaching that plateau? Come on, @JohnN , you're always good for one or two snide remarks to enhance everyone's day. :)
I'm sure Ralphie or JohnN will have some "reward" for your posting prowess..I'm not sure if the forum has something to add...you are presently a member of the 2K club...which unlike the mile high club...offers no real benefit...however YOU can self promote your achievement...merely change the 2k club yourself in your profile...just be sure you don't take someone else's title...some examples are Fredblue is the Surroundophile Extraordinaire...he is the MAN on here...so tread lightly there...using that title could end up in years of litigation...and J.Pupster is "Senior Disc Chaser"...so that is taken....now JonUrban is "Forum Curmudgeon"...using that title would be suicidal...a hit man would follow you for life...probably burn down your house first..

Choose wisely

I'm sure Ralphie or JohnN will have some "reward" for your posting prowess..I'm not sure if the forum has something to add...you are presently a member of the 2K club...which unlike the mile high club...offers no real benefit...however YOU can self promote your achievement...merely change the 2k club yourself in your profile...just be sure you don't take someone else's title...some examples are Fredblue is the Surroundophile Extraordinaire...he is the MAN on here...so tread lightly there...using that title could end up in years of litigation...and J.Pupster is "Senior Disc Chaser"...so that is taken....now JonUrban is "Forum Curmudgeon"...using that title would be suicidal...a hit man would follow you for life...probably burn down your house first..

Choose wisely
Hmmmmmm....

Hmmmmmm....
c9708e84cc11255f9e3f52c839038fa9_w200.gif

Choose wisely
Glad to be involved in your darkness.

Glad to be involved in your darkness.
I actually held back...I tried to lighten IT up a bit..BUT......there was an alleged incident involving 2 members I like....SONIC WIZ and 4-earredwonder.. there was no conflict with forum names...but the rumor was that Sonic didn't appreciate Ralphie using EARred...because he joined in 2005 and Sonic has been using "500 mph ears"....from what I had heard Sonic wanted some compensation...it was alleged that Ralphie offered a quadraphonic casket...some type of settlement must have been reached....but there are 3 things in this world you shouldn't do....tug on superman's cape...piss into a strong wind...and mess with a guy that owns a funeral home..

Come on now..how could you be offended...you live in Canada...yes you have 4 seasons just like the US...of course I'm not SURE I would call them seasons...ALMOST WINTER....WINTER...STILL WINTER...and ROAD CONSTRUCTION:whistle:

Last edited:
I actually held back...I tried to lighten IT up a bit..BUT......there was an alleged incident involving 2 members I like....SONIC WIZ and 4-earredwonder.. there was no conflict with forum names...but the rumor was that Sonic didn't appreciate Ralphie using EARred...because he joined in 2005 and Sonic has been using "500 mph ears"....from what I had heard Sonic wanted some compensation...it was alleged that Ralphie offered a quadraphonic casket...some type of settlement must have been reached....but there are 3 things in this world you shouldn't do....tug on superman's cape...piss into a strong wind...and mess with a guy that owns a funeral home..

Come on now..how could you be offended...you live in Canada...yes you have 4 seasons just like the US...of course I'm not SURE I would call them seasons...ALMOST WINTER....WINTER...STILL WINTER...and ROAD CONSTRUCTION:whistle:
SONIC WIZ is the ruler for now, Super Bowl champion privilege. Not much we can do.

Oh Canada too funny, not offended. Beautiful perfect weather today. Road construction. :LOL:

When i went out to Arizona to help my folks into an assisted living facility, my father took me bowling, a sport he began about twenty years ago, when a neighbor in Sun City convinced him to give it a try. He has since bowled perfect games and even has an 800 series, which, evidently, is quite the accomplishment. I had only bowled a few games in my life, and those were mostly an excuse to drink. He, a former engineer, explained the nuances of the game to me, and, in order to get him out of the facility and to spend some time with him, i took up the sport nearly three months ago. 127 games later, i finally broke 200–barely! I guess i'm hooked . . . as it were.
Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 12.33.21 PM.png

Back