Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I heard... I've always felt I have a very high tolerance to things that other people seem to have issue with. But today, I most definately woke up with a really bad headache and went ahead to work...only to get worse. I came home. Just a piercing pain in my right temple.

yikes Gene , sinus irritation for you bud. lets hope it does not morph into a sinus infection.
Drink lots of water

During the last horrid air episode, we bought one of these:

https://www.airpurifiersandcleaners.com/blueair-211-plus-air-purifier
The company delivered it for that price including shipping AND sales tax. Got here two days after I placed the order. Does a 540 sf space. It is absurdly quiet at the low speed, so no annoying noise while trying to listen to the quad of Planet Caravan. It is the primo unit according to Consumer Reports. (Which means nothing if the thing breaks afterwards. LOL)

Yeah, I heard... I've always felt I have a very high tolerance to things that other people seem to have issue with. But today, I most definately woke up with a really bad headache and went ahead to work...only to get worse. I came home. Just a piercing pain in my right temple.

After a long, and tiring day, the children were so sleepy they had to be carried . . . until they saw this sign! You can get just about anything in a vending machine here!
AEB1CE65-A9F7-4597-BD68-B57FEBFEFD93_1_105_c.jpeg
E249FE1D-F2C7-4752-9222-EDA8126371B4_1_105_c.jpeg

After a long, and tiring day, the children were so sleepy they had to be carried . . . until they saw this sign! You can get just about anything in a vending machine here!
View attachment 93283View attachment 93284

Yes I understand vending machines in Japan are legendary. Small village or big city they are everywhere. You might even be able to buy true love at a vending machine:

https://soranews24.com/2023/05/20/o...r-japans-search-for-a-spouse-vending-machine/

So for those who aren’t aware of Canadian wildfires and the smoke that continues to impact central Illinois, among other places. We currently have locally some of the worst air quality in the world.

Picture doesn’t do justice to how terrible it actually is. The smell is also horrible. I took this picture today at 11:30am central time.
View attachment 93275
Up here in Milwaukee, on Tuesday, it was terrible. About a half mile visibility. And it STUNK! Not a nice burning smell, but like a burning chemical smell. Yesterday was a little better.At least we could see the sun. It's "supposed" to clear out today. (fingers crossed)

Up here in Milwaukee, on Tuesday, it was terrible. About a half mile visibility. And it STUNK! Not a nice burning smell, but like a burning chemical smell. Yesterday was a little better.At least we could see the sun. It's "supposed" to clear out today. (fingers crossed)
Exactly! It did NOT smell like smoke, my wife and I both thought it smelled like burning plastic, or some odd chemical. Not nice at all.

Back