Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered something from amazon yesterday and it was delivered today and they reduced the price $24 today....my bad luck continues
I called amazon to see if they could adjust the price....but they couldn't...I think the seller was a third party...not amazon..it was $24...not $20...Costco will do that...if you buy something 30 days prior to it being on sale....they will give you the discount...

I called amazon to see if they could adjust the price....but they couldn't...I think the seller was a third party...not amazon..it was $24...not $20...Costco will do that...if you buy something 30 days prior to it being on sale....they will give you the discount...
Amazon isn't that cheap anymore! With so many retail stores going out of business, Amazon seems to have a corner on the market. Even their music prices are outrageous. I'm buying more and more music, even movies, from Deep Discount/ImportCD .......

Sorry you got beat out of $24 ....

Amazon isn't that cheap anymore! With so many retail stores going out of business, Amazon seems to have a corner on the market. Even their music prices are outrageous. I'm buying more and more music, even movies, from Deep Discount/ImportCD .......

Sorry you got beat out of $24 ....
You are right Ralphie, one thing they do have...in my case...I'm close to one of their distribution hubs and I can get things faster than Prime a lot of times...today I forgot something I was going to order so for $2.99 I can have it today within 3 hours of ordering it...

Good to hear from you Ralphie

You are right Ralphie, one thing they do have...in my case...I'm close to one of their distribution hubs and I can get things faster than Prime a lot of times...today I forgot something I was going to order so for $2.99 I can have it today within 3 hours of ordering it...

Good to hear from you Ralphie
Clinty...you are still THE MAN!

And yes, Amazon's delivery schedules cannot be beat. Sometimes even I get next day delivery!

And if you can invent it ....Amazon HAS IT! Uncanny!

I have to acknowledge something I have suspected for a while...GOS is a genius...yes, I know he acts like a common man...BUT. Lurking under that Midwest cloak of innocence...lies a dynamic thinker....isn't it nice to be talking about Shirley Temple one moment and minutes later discussing my misfortune with amazon...all this without leaving this thread.. the genius is in the simplicity of the concept...who thought that "random" could mean so much...to so many. We owe Gos a thank you

I have to acknowledge something I have suspected for a while...GOS is a genius...yes, I know he acts like a common man...BUT. Lurking under that Midwest cloak of innocence...lies a dynamic thinker....isn't it nice to be talking about Shirley Temple one moment and minutes later discussing my misfortune with amazon...all this without leaving this thread.. the genius is in the simplicity of the concept...who thought that "random" could mean so much...to so many. We owe Gos a thank you
And with that, I'll add a very simple

LMAO

And it all started with a cotton field...

Many forums will have a simple off topic category & QQ never had that. However there are off topic threads that help keep music/audio topics unpolluted. Those half dozen or so are stable & not expanding. I like the balance around here.

And it all started with a cotton field...

Many forums will have a simple off topic category & QQ never had that. However there are off topic threads that help keep music/audio topics unpolluted. Those half dozen or so are stable & not expanding. I like the balance around here.
It was a soybean field....but that isn't important....balance is important...especially if you have been on a forum for awhile...you get to the know the "usual suspects" and what their position is on most technical threads...so social threads are more important to me now.... those threads are more friendly and not competitive...the general atmosphere on here (on social threads) reflects the maturity of the posters...I have been a member of the SHF for 10 years and NEVER made a post...that is everything you need to know about that forum...seeing members on here showing pictures of their pets or talking about their favorite beverages gives insight into who they are as people....

It was a soybean field....but that isn't important....balance is important...especially if you have been on a forum for awhile...you get to the know the "usual suspects" and what their position is on most technical threads...so social threads are more important to me now.... those threads are more friendly and not competitive...the general atmosphere on here (on social threads) reflects the maturity of the posters...I have been a member of the SHF for 10 years and NEVER made a post...that is everything you need to know about that forum...seeing members on here showing pictures of their pets or talking about their favorite beverages gives insight into who they are as people....
He spoke of soybeans. The pic was cotton fields. I rest my drink.

Back