Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wrigleys-doublemint.gif

Well, SW, I'm sure you're clearly acquainted with the expression: TWO HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE!
Double the pleasure, triple the fun!
Team QQ :alien::alien::alien:👽

Looks a bit like a cross between a Triumph TR7 & a DeLorean! So I assume DeLorean copied it!
:cool:
https://www.aronline.co.uk/concepts-and-prototypes/healey-2000-and-3500/

Concepts and Prototypes : Healey 2000 and 3500 (1982)​

Could car production have remained at DeLorean’s Northern Irish factory when the DMC-12 went out of production in 1981?

Automotive industry grandee Barrie Wills tells the inside story of how his plan to take over the Triumph TR7 and TR8 and turn them into new Healey sports cars could have revived both the factory and this popular sports car line.

@mandrix
Boonie ---you okay ? Hope Debby didnt cause problems for you
Fingers crossed for you broh. Weve not heard from you
Thank you for thinking of us!

I'm still alive and well. I'm still alive and well. Every now and then I know it's kinda hard to tell but I'm still alive and well. - Johnny Winter

Yes Sir, me and the misses are OK. We lost power and internet for a few days. And A/C. Fixing the A/C was cheap. :unsure:
After the internet was allegedly up, I had to bypass some of their wiring and just got the modem working a few minutes ago. :)

Back