Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m sure this might be the only pub in Scotland named after a Thin Lizzy album
IMG_9676.jpeg

Continuing prayers for all involved. Getting power back might not be the answer, just wondering how many cell towers are still standing.
I know last year, my buddy down in the Port Charlotte, was hit hard by the last hurricane. He told me they got power back within a week, but took awhile to get temporary cell towers in place.

Hope everyone who got hit by the storm is doing safe! I got only the weaker edge of it and it was pretty strong so I can't imagine how it must be for those who bore the full brunt of it...
I was just told that a friend of a friend has lost her house in Florida and no compensation will be paid!!!

That's cool. I always enjoy seeing the occasional face behind the posts around here. I'd say you look like the kind of chap I would be lucky to have for a neighbor.

When I got married we did a 2 week honeymoon in the UK,oh, about a hundred years ago. We stayed full time at the Half Moon Hotel in London & traveled about. One was an overnight train with a sleeper car to Edinburgh. Wonderful experience. I can't remember if we visited that pub. But I remember the both of us climbing to the top of the Scott Monument. Don't think I'd try that today!

That's cool. I always enjoy seeing the occasional face behind the posts around here. I'd say you look like the kind of chap I would be lucky to have for a neighbor.

When I got married we did a 2 week honeymoon in the UK,oh, about a hundred years ago. We stayed full time at the Half Moon Hotel in London & traveled about. One was an overnight train with a sleeper car to Edinburgh. Wonderful experience. I can't remember if we visited that pub. But I remember the both of us climbing to the top of the Scott Monument. Don't think I'd try that today!
This pub is on a street about a quarter of a mile long which has about 20 pubs on it, notorious for pub crawls lol, we walked about 15 miles but not climbing any hills at my age and crappy health!

Back