Spinning on the Turntable now...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Checking out some original soundtrack action! Another purchase that resulted from a conversation with a customer at Dave's Records!
View attachment 86772
https://www.allmusic.com/album/colors-original-soundtrack--mw0000195688https://www.discogs.com/release/14404881-Various-Colors-Original-Motion-Picture-Soundtrack
Love that record (mainly for the title track by Ice-T)
One of the first I worked as a Promotion Mgr at WB Records.
I recently found this little gem on eBay - couldn’t resist!

Attachments

• D6F3DAA5-6098-43FA-800E-9D9B776617CB.jpeg
    D6F3DAA5-6098-43FA-800E-9D9B776617CB.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
That's AWESOME! I mos' def' understand your inability to resist! The bookends of side A (Title track and remix of "Paid in Full") are pure killer! I'm starting to dig soundtracks! Watch out! And i'd best be careful on eBay as well! Keep Spinnin', Comrade!
Love that record (mainly for the title track by Ice-T)
One of the first I worked as a Promotion Mgr at WB Records.
I recently found this little gem on eBay - couldn’t resist!T

Clement Third was my first soft machine album bought as a cut out at a Wallachs Music City when I was a teen. Still like it.
It's ALL killer, NO filler. Four stellar stretches of sonic bliss, each a side long! Man, i wish i could pull a BONG! Groove to each sophisticated song!

Check back in April when Clements wife puts him out of the house and he begins wondering the streets with three shopping carts full of records looking for a turntable...
Prolly have a duffel bag full of my dolls, too! My wife is kind enough to wait until spring . . . wait–April is the cruellest [sic] month! Well, she is a T. S. Eliot fan! If i am in "The Waste Land," i might as well get wasted! To Hell With Poverty! I'll get drunk on cheap wine! Wait–that song's not on this album!
A5CBBFFB-61AC-4092-9452-7E561D0F303B_1_105_c.jpeg

Last edited:
D7808D10-43CC-476E-A77E-CB22A4821A68.jpeg

Arrived today.

Edit: Unfortunately, as good of an album this is, it’s being returned. Too much surface noise, it’s warped on 1st side, pressed off center and the volume is the lowest on any record I’ve ever played. Fortunately, this is the first newer pressed Echo & The Bunnymen I’ve purchased and will not be getting anymore in the catalog.

Last edited:
View attachment 86895

Arrived today.

Edit: Unfortunately, as good of an album this is, it’s being returned. Too much surface noise, it’s warped on 1st side, pressed off center and the volume is the lowest on any record I’ve ever played. Fortunately, this is the first newer pressed Echo & The Bunnymen I’ve purchased and will not be getting anymore in the catalog.
Perps
the deluxe version CD boxsets of Echo are delicious. FYI

Back